Triple Berry + Hydro

PhatNuggz

Roots continue to improve using only O2G, but I have noticed increased upswing in pH. I need to contact O2G

Waiting for August first Nw Moon to start new seeds, at which point this thread will be finished

PhatNuggz

Oh Shit.

Turns out the emitter in my large tote stopped working. Some of the roots had a nice glob of snot on them. Washed off and soaked them in H2O2 . Dumped nutes. Heard from O2G that I only need half normal nute strength now using the emitter that was in the single plant bucket

PhatNuggz

I asked O2G if I could use Lime Away that also removes Calcium and Rust. Instead of responding to that, they sent me a new emitter.

This morning I sprayed the screen with the Lime Away and it seems to be working fine

Also this morning I notice a curled up baby caterpillar on the plastic cover of one plant. I have no idea where it came from, but, I dunked them all in h2o2

PhatNuggz

The article (url below) expresses why I bought the O2G BUT the info in this article and elsewhere was not available then and is not available on the O2G website. So, when I first attempted using it, I did so in combination with air pumps stones thereby shooting myself in the foot, actually both feet.

Finally, late in this grow I took the plunge and removed the air stones: ZERO water circulation or agitation, and the O2G definitely works, it's just that these plants were/are barely alive, so it's too late for them to produce nice buds. Since I choose to plant on a new moon I am letting these continue until the first week of August.

https://www.professionalmarijuanagrower.com/products/pmg-product-review-o2-grow-oxygen-generators/

PhatNuggz

Prior to O2G shipping me a new emitter, I tried cleaning the one that didn't work (didn't help), and decided to clean the other one too.

I should have realized all the root rot snot in the rez would clog the working emitter, cause after cleaning it, it put out a ton more microbubbles and this morning the plants responded by perking up.

PhatNuggz

Nutes were cloudy and pH was almost 9 so I ade fresh nutes and cleaned the crap out of the tote, and put new heavy duty foil on the lid as there was a fair amount of discoloration, which was probably just dried nutes, but not taking any chances. I also soaked the roots in ~ 3% h202 then washed then back into the rez. This morning pH was high again. Perplexing

PhatNuggz

It's heartening to see fluffy new pistils which are a positive sign of good health

Only a few days left indoors as I will be starting new seeds in ~ 4 days when I will drop new seeds on the new moon

PhatNuggz

This thread is done. See my new thread