Time for change

D

Deleted member 60

I have to say I really don;t care...LOL. HLG probably gets those parts for pennies...then.,....BAM......they charge $800 for their cheap made Chinese light.... Nah......no worries/loyalty here.... it's a fuckin grow light. They gank us cus folks grow pot with em. They shouldn't sell the EXACT parts that make up their lights if they wanna exclusive on their shit. The cat I got em from just builds THEIR parts....and THEY made $$$ off of those parts......so...it's a non-issue here.

Exactly like seeds...you sell em..you make $$$...then you STFU.....cus if you didn't want folks to play...you shouldn't have sold them the ball in the first place.

I do like em...HLG built or not.... they work exactly the same

Big Perm

Budtender
I have to say I really don;t care...LOL. HLG probably gets those parts for pennies...then.,....BAM......they charge $800 for their cheap made Chinese light.... Nah......no worries/loyalty here.... it's a fuckin grow light. They gank us cus folks grow pot with em. They shouldn't sell the EXACT parts that make up their lights if they wanna exclusive on their shit. The cat I got em from just builds THEIR parts....and THEY made $$$ off of those parts......so...it's a non-issue here.

Exactly like seeds...you sell em..you make $$$...then you STFU.....cus if you didn't want folks to play...you shouldn't have sold them the ball in the first place.

I do like em...HLG built or not.... they work exactly the same
fify