Time for change

yougrowyourway

resident asshole
Site Supporter
That shit would've been goneee in my neighborhood. I hope its all legit. I really hope you like it. Especially since you dont seem overly thrilled by it. It should be bright af. Then again I haven't been around hid in years and the last thing I had was blurps anything is bright compared to blurps. Lmao. If you don't like it you can always lean it against a wall and use it for side lighting lol. I was gonna do that with hlgs sabers but now I feel confident I can do it myself. Gonna build my own supplement bar uva, uvb, ir and some more far reds.

stiickygreen

Passing to the Left
Site Supporter
LOL. I gotta see em rage harder than my HID's before I get too thrilled. My current reflectors are bigger than these panels....so it will be interesting to see how these light the space shooting straight down as they do. My initial plug in/test also wasn't contained inside the tent....so not a fair judge of how it will bounce around in there with two of em running.

My panels are silver rather than red....he didn't have red panels in stock and I didn't really care one way or the other. Gonna be a bit before I get everything up and running. Still gonna germinate/early veg under the t-5's. Just don;t need all that light/watts a wastin' and don;t wanna risk fuckin up my seeds doin something different.

stiickygreen

Passing to the Left
Site Supporter
LOL. Not ashamed or too proud to admit when I'm a dumbfuck....

When I plugged that light in...the cord was still all wrapped up in packing tape/foam/etc.....

so...um....the old guy kinda didn't see that under all of that packing was an inline dimmer...set on about 1/2 LOL...

Yes. Bright AF. :cool::ROFLMAO::whistle: I think the dial goes at least to 11...

fuckin' old people....

stiickygreen

Passing to the Left
Site Supporter
Nah....just a rookie move. Felt pretty dumb but incredibly relieved at the same time. The wife was wayyyy cool about spending the funds...I just always like it when my purchases get rave reviews...

Got em hung and they LOOK awesome. Such a huge difference from the boxey Magnum XXL's they replace.

Gonna move the fun to a grow journal but YES....these are LEGIT Samsung boards/Meanwell drivers.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Nah....just a rookie move. Felt pretty dumb but incredibly relieved at the same time. The wife was wayyyy cool about spending the funds...I just always like it when my purchases get rave reviews...

Got em hung and they LOOK awesome. Such a huge difference from the boxey Magnum XXL's they replace.

Gonna move the fun to a grow journal but YES....these are LEGIT Samsung boards/Meanwell drivers.
Awesomesauce.
Haha, glad it was just a dimmer knob dilemma.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
LOL....I have digis with dimmer features but have never used em.....so guess I just didn't think about such a thing. Pretty sure these will run 100% all the time anyway....like the digis. Fuck dimmin shit down...say what?? They ain't THAT bright...

Figure out that CMH yet?
I think so. Believe it to be a inline fuse inside the J box on the light. I'll finish messing with it tonight to confirm things. After a few beers and dinner I'd lost motivation to continue last night.
The sofa was calling my name. Lmfao