These motherfuckers have lost their mind!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ohio is the turning point.
It's a manufacturing state and doesn't want a bunch of stoners in the workforce. They will fight tooth and nail.
Hell, the cannabis companies are drug testing.
This isn't gonna end well.
shame a person can't get a job ,pee in the cup, or go home, vote of no confidence for those in office now , drag em to the state high court hell i'll kick in twenty bucks to stop that crap legal like!

D

Deleted member 60

My last gasp on this...since I've been referenced a few times as a major culprit/cause of any/all off-base political discourse here....and you (stupidly) asked......LOL.

FWIW....I was a mod during the time period when H had yet to decide to set a solid policy about the issue and things were waving back and forth between "no politics" and a total political shitfest. The request was made more than once by multiple mods to take a firm stance....yet no changes were made. The talk @ the time was far more involved/disrespectful then than it ever is now. Combine that fluctuating policy with any lack of real guidance or support to control any of it...and a small group of very, very prolific posters who said/did whatever they pleased...and I guarantee you would have been overwhelmed/hating it here...and...like now...dealing with...WHAT??? oh my...2 whole posts that have gone awry in the last month...would also be threatening/deleting the posts YOU felt were just stirring shit. (very telling of you, BTW @treefarmercharlie) . o_O

I'm not gonna tell you how to mod...but fuck me...at least be consistent. joebuds thread got...what? This post is different...how? It's certainly your call but telling us there's no politics and then spending paragraphs talking about political figures to make YOUR "point" about how others were talking about politics....um....was informative...but it wasn't at all consistent with "no politics" if that's truly the current policy here. Silence is acceptance. Acceptance brings allowance.

I may call someone on the hill a clown...and shoot back when I see blatant political comments made from the same poster here that are routinely ignored unless I do cross the line and force some kind of action/reaction...but I don't say that kind of shit in my personal life or spend anytime whatsoever pointing fingers/telling others how fucked up/lazy/etc others are @ damn near chance I have to do so like happens here. "Political" or "well crafted"....talkin' about women on WIC misusing benefits to get weed when there's no proof given to back up the statement that anything of the sort is happening in real life...or saying "Gubmint" time and time again ...are both childish/divisive statements that have nothing to do with this site. Others see it as well. It's been such an ongoing topic that a couple of folks reminded me today how they reported such BS years ago to H before/during the time I was mod ....and how overwhelmingly detrimental they felt it was for a site like this because they knew it had driven some good folks away over the years.

But hey...it was a "well crafted" driving away...so there is that.

I've done all I can via the site's features to avoid it @ this point. Others told me they have done the same thing. Hopefully that will reduce some of the intense load/strain yer under here. :ROFLMAO:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My last gasp on this...since I've been referenced a few times as a major culprit/cause of any/all off-base political discourse here....and you (stupidly) asked......LOL.

FWIW....I was a mod during the time period when H had yet to decide to set a solid policy about the issue and things were waving back and forth between "no politics" and a total political shitfest. The request was made more than once by multiple mods to take a firm stance....yet no changes were made. The talk @ the time was far more involved/disrespectful then than it ever is now. Combine that fluctuating policy with any lack of real guidance or support to control any of it...and a small group of very, very prolific posters who said/did whatever they pleased...and I guarantee you would have been overwhelmed/hating it here...and...like now...dealing with...WHAT??? oh my...2 whole posts that have gone awry in the last month...would also be threatening/deleting the posts YOU felt were just stirring shit. (very telling of you, BTW @treefarmercharlie) . o_O

I'm not gonna tell you how to mod...but fuck me...at least be consistent. joebuds thread got...what? This post is different...how? It's certainly your call but telling us there's no politics and then spending paragraphs talking about political figures to make YOUR "point" about how others were talking about politics....um....was informative...but it wasn't at all consistent with "no politics" if that's truly the current policy here. Silence is acceptance. Acceptance brings allowance.

I may call someone on the hill a clown...and shoot back when I see blatant political comments made from the same poster here that are routinely ignored unless I do cross the line and force some kind of action/reaction...but I don't say that kind of shit in my personal life or spend anytime whatsoever pointing fingers/telling others how fucked up/lazy/etc others are @ damn near chance I have to do so like happens here. "Political" or "well crafted"....talkin' about women on WIC misusing benefits to get weed when there's no proof given to back up the statement that anything of the sort is happening in real life...or saying "Gubmint" time and time again ...are both childish/divisive statements that have nothing to do with this site. Others see it as well. It's been such an ongoing topic that a couple of folks reminded me today how they reported such BS years ago to H before/during the time I was mod ....and how overwhelmingly detrimental they felt it was for a site like this because they knew it had driven some good folks away over the years.

But hey...it was a "well crafted" driving away...so there is that.

I've done all I can via the site's features to avoid it @ this point. Others told me they have done the same thing. Hopefully that will reduce some of the intense load/strain yer under here. :ROFLMAO:
First of all, I never said you were a major culprit. My references to you and Willy in this thread were about this discussion because you were at least acting like you didn’t understand what I was trying to explain.

You should know better than most here that I can’t read every single post so I’m not going to catch everything. I was here when the politics went off the rails and that is what I’m trying to prevent from happening again.

I mentioned those two politicians to prove a point that I don’t take sides because I believe that both sides are fucked. If anyone posts something about one side, or the other, then I ask them to stop.

What isn’t helpful is when you come back at me and give me shit about it because you somehow believe that I give H.A.F. special treatment. H.A.F. has said plenty of things I don’t agree with, and I don’t know him from Adam, so I have no reason to treat him any differently than you. Other people have sent me a PM when he’s said something they found offensive and I dealt with it. Why haven’t you?

D

Deleted member 60

It's not my job to watch the Duck Dynasty kids here. It's yours. It's the price you pay for having all of the buttons and shit. I'm sure not gonna report anything on a thread that shouldn't even stand...LOL. like I said...Silence is acceptance...acceptance is allowance...and from there...yeah...shit happens.

I fully get it...and the rules...but yer right...I don't play in the middle ground/grey area...here...or in my personal life. I'm either all in...or I can walk the fuck away and never look back so fuckin easily it'll make yer head spin. Happened when the boy left. I don't have the headspace anymore for fools or tools. It took me far too long here to make the jump to ignore...but like someone else said..."it makes the site readable again".

So hey..if you wanna see hillbilly/4th grade talk like "Gubmint" and ongoing condescending posts re folks who are down on their luck and may need Gov't assistance or any number of other things that belittle and have nothing to do with weed (from a person who is also on Gov't assistance)....have at it!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It's not my job to watch the Duck Dynasty kids here. It's yours. It's the price you pay for having all of the buttons and shit. I'm sure not gonna report anything on a thread that shouldn't even stand...LOL. like I said...Silence is acceptance...acceptance is allowance...and from there...yeah...shit happens.

I fully get it...and the rules...but yer right...I don't play in the middle ground/grey area...here...or in my personal life. I'm either all in...or I can walk the fuck away and never look back so fuckin easily it'll make yer head spin. Happened when the boy left. I don't have the headspace anymore for fools or tools. It took me far too long here to make the jump to ignore...but like someone else said..."it makes the site readable again".

So hey..if you wanna see hillbilly/4th grade talk like "Gubmint" and ongoing condescending posts re folks who are down on their luck and may need Gov't assistance or any number of other things that belittle and have nothing to do with weed (from a person who is also on Gov't assistance)....have at it!
If you aren’t going to point out shit you are offended by then don’t complain about me missing things.

You had no issue complaining to me and making snarky remarks over PMs when you were offended by H removing you as admin. How is this any different?

And it’s not my “job”. I was asked to admin the forum by H, I didn’t ask to do it, and I agreed to volunteer my time to do it because he was about to shut the forum down.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason you give me so much shit is because you’re still pissed that H removed you as an admin, and I just don’t get it. If H removed me as admin today I honestly couldn’t care less. I want this place to stay up, and for people to get along, and if it takes removing me and putting someone else in my place then I’m all for it. It would be less bullshit for me to deal with, that's for sure.

D

Deleted member 60

Yes...I was a bit torqued about it @ the time. Not ashamed to say so either. Pissed me off enough that I deleted most of my content here after hearing the news. No explanations to any of us. No complaints/etc...and certainly no Thank you's. Just BOOM. Yer done.

But hey...it was actually a relief here...because...as I said...I don't play in the grey area in my life...and if you can't make a decision how you want things to run....I have no choice but to do what i feel should be done. If then...that isn't good enough/things weren't done to your specifications/etc....um...it's not on me. The thing is...I never heard a word why the change was made/etc... and never asked. It was a done deal. There was no point in asking. No hard feelings here. None. H is a great guy. We all just see/do things differently. Forums...like POT LAWS...are gonna change over time and there's nothing anyone can do about it but ride the ride and make the best of it.

I hope you folks in Ohio figure out how to make things work however the laws shake out. Each approach has its pros and cons.