These motherfuckers have lost their mind!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Doesn't really matter what they want - once the legality issue for rec has passed then enforcement becomes the issue.

The police ain't got time to pick gnatshit out of pepper looking for weed-loophole-infractions when you can sit in your front yard smoking a legal blunt and ask them if they have a fucking warrant :cool:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
What did I tell you all?
This is just starting,
and it's 3 days,
from total destruction.
And they know it and prepared for it.
Work performance and ending with,
"Just Say No" AI "version".
Now, they got every address of all ,
the "free seed give away" participants,
in the state of Ohio, stored in it's metadata memory vault. Forever!
Never underestimate corruption.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Look....it's the same g(r)oup of clowns bringing their brand of "circus" to town...again.

I'm so surprised.
This is what I was talking about in my earlier post. You are attacking a side and this is what starts drama. For fucks sake, do I really just need to delete every thread where somebody posts an article about cannabis laws?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This is what I was talking about in my earlier post. You are attacking a side and this is what starts drama. For fucks sake, do I really just need to delete every thread where somebody posts an article about cannabis laws?
Sorry Charlie
take my comments down that needs to be.

D

Deleted member 60

Fer fuck's sake...Yes//you do...IF there's truly "no politics" here. That...or continue to Joebud me... whatever.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
To be clear, this is about a republican proposed proposition that I guess is being voted on. That makes it a political discussion. I tried to steer it away from that aspect of the article title. Both parties are just different sides of the same coin. They work to separate society into "us" and "them" all to get votes. Fuck them both.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Fer fuck's sake...Yes//you do...IF there's truly "no politics" here. That...or continue to Joebud me... whatever.
What the hell does “continue to Joebud me” mean? I didn’t do anything to Joe. I let him keep his thread up for a long time until it started to become more political and I only went off on him when he went off on me for locking the thread even after I reopened it.

This has nothing to do with Joebud or you. If someone came in saying a similar thing about the other side I’d be having this same conversation with them. If you look at all the other comments in this thread nobody else specifically called out a party even though the party is mentioned in the article. Jesus, man, you’re old enough that I’d think you’d have figured it out by now that the issues in this country aren’t because of one party. Both of them are equally responsible and they’ve been splitting the country apart for decades.

I purposely left this thread up because I hoped people could discuss it civilly like adults.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
To be clear, this is about a republican proposed proposition that I guess is being voted on. That makes it a political discussion. I tried to steer it away from that aspect of the article title. Both parties are just different sides of the same coin. They work to separate society into "us" and "them" all to get votes. Fuck them both.
I don’t even really care if the article points out the party who’s proposing it as long as it’s about the facts about what is being proposed. I just wish people could discuss stuff like this without calling one side or the other clowns or some other bullshit. They are all clowns, but acting like the side you align more with aren’t clowns, while calling the other side clowns, just fuels drama here. To me it’s no different than calling out people of a specific religious belief as being stupid because you don’t follow that religion.

D

Deleted member 60

I see the game being played. Got it. Say it in veiled form...but say it anyway. I see where yer getting this too. LOL. Be careful...you will go to PRISON for such shit. LOFLOFLOFLOFLOFL. Oh man it is getting SO good out there. But that's another topic that isn't allowed here. OK...let's try this...

I just hope that none of you had a hand in this. If you didn't choose correctly in November...you fucked yourself...again. And if you think they are all the same...listen harder. Only one is talking like Kim Jung. Only certain folks do shit like this to laws you've passed.

We have that same set up here in my county. It's locked up tight. So much so...they are unopposed. They changed our laws too...but they are so STUPID and UNEDUCATED...per the norm...on weed... that they made a criminal offense a Code violation. Why? Cus they thrive on power and holding you back...like the good folks in Ohio are doing.

You don't want legal pot if yer growing rooms full of weed. These lofty elites are doing you a favor if you are still slinging pounds. That game is gonna be OVER in 6 months anyway. But the guys who "Know" how it works on all topics will tell you your "top shelf" will still rule the roost...but watch...watch as your peeps start peeling off and the 3 lbs you moved last month becomes 1/2 p....if that. Watch as you see that those cats are talking more shit about things they have no experience with.

The fuck up that happened with this new push in OHIO is that this is a "Citizen's initiative"...not a Constitutional amendment that is set in stone like CO did with our law. Initiatives can be completely changed...like this one will be...because it's set up that way BY DESIGN. Our law is set in stone. They changed the business side but they cannot touch our individual right to grow. That would take another 2/3 vote of the people.

Our med law has been changed radically...even as an Amendment >>>>every time folks found the loopholes...they cracked down<<<. And guess who it was? We stated with UNLIMITED caregiverships. Folks had HUNDREDS of patients and were growing huge gardens with their counts. BAM. The state figures it all out....and change the law to say "5 MAX on patients". Now I believe it's still 5...but they changed it AGAIN in that now you have to REGISTER the location of your grow with the state. That never happened in the old days. Fuck..I had 3 houses going with cards on the door of each one. Same cards.

So SORRY to see it...but told ya so. And it won't be the last time they change it. Like CO...EVERYTIME folks start pushing the envelope...the envelope will be tossed in the trash.

Again though...if you have rooms/game...you don't want this. Believe me. Or...believe @H.A.F. and start bagging up that Top Shelf....LOL. Oh, my.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I see the game being played. Got it. Say it in veiled form...but say it anyway. I see where yer getting this too. LOL. Be careful...you will go to PRISON for such shit. LOFLOFLOFLOFLOFL. Oh man it is getting SO good out there. But that's another topic that isn't allowed here. OK...let's try this...

I just hope that none of you had a hand in this. If you didn't choose correctly in November...you fucked yourself...again. And if you think they are all the same...listen harder. Only one is talking like Kim Jung. Only certain folks do shit like this to laws you've passed.

We have that same set up here in my county. It's locked up tight. So much so...they are unopposed. They changed our laws too...but they are so STUPID and UNEDUCATED...per the norm...on weed... that they made a criminal offense a Code violation. Why? Cus they thrive on power and holding you back...like the good folks in Ohio are doing.

You don't want legal pot if yer growing rooms full of weed. These lofty elites are doing you a favor if you are still slinging pounds. That game is gonna be OVER in 6 months anyway. But the guys who "Know" how it works on all topics will tell you your "top shelf" will still rule the roost...but watch...watch as your peeps start peeling off and the 3 lbs you moved last month becomes 1/2 p....if that. Watch as you see that those cats are talking more shit about things they have no experience with.

The fuck up that happened with this new push in OHIO is that this is a "Citizen's initiative"...not a Constitutional amendment that is set in stone like CO did with our law. Initiatives can be completely changed...like this one will be...because it's set up that way BY DESIGN. Our law is set in stone. They changed the business side but they cannot touch our individual right to grow. That would take another 2/3 vote of the people.

Our med law has been changed radically...even as an Amendment >>>>every time folks found the loopholes...they cracked down<<<. And guess who it was? We stated with UNLIMITED caregiverships. Folks had HUNDREDS of patients and were growing huge gardens with their counts. BAM. The state figures it all out....and change the law to say "5 MAX on patients". Now I believe it's still 5...but they changed it AGAIN in that now you have to REGISTER the location of your grow with the state. That never happened in the old days. Fuck..I had 3 houses going with cards on the door of each one. Same cards.

So SORRY to see it...but told ya so. And it won't be the last time they change it. Like CO...EVERYTIME folks start pushing the envelope...the envelope will be tossed in the trash.

Again though...if you have rooms/game...you don't want this. Believe me. Or...believe @H.A.F. and start bagging up that Top Shelf....LOL. Oh, my.
You very clearly don't get what I've been trying to explain to you. I'm not saying to say anything in veiled form...I'm saying don't trash one side or the other here.

I've worked in the homes of some very high power politicians and funders from both sides of the isle and, if you think they are any different because of the party they affiliate with, then you're ignorant of what has been going on in the US for a very long time. None of them are doing what we the people want. They are filling their bank accounts while laughing at people like you for falling for their campaign promises and bullshit that they never actually fulfill. The only difference between people like Nacy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell are the party they affiliate with and the group of people they lie to with their bullshit. Have you forgotten that being a politician is supposed to be a public service and it's not supposed to make them wealthy? Have you ever wondered why the higher up politicians on both the right and the left all have multiple multi-million dollar properties and are rolling in money? They are all crooked and nothing will ever change as long as people like you continue to support one party just because that party has made you believe they are there for the people while the other party is trying to tear us apart.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is how most states address issues like cannabis - the congressional shit comes later, after the law is voted on and the congresscritters have to put it in action. Ever hear about all the California propositions? The ones that legalized weed? Both for medical and for rec? Those PROPOSITIONS like Prop 64 were ALL a "citizens initiative" - the politicians didn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

And I am pretty sure Colorado also has propositions voted for by the citizens instead of the congress deciding the law for every one. Check your facts.