These motherfuckers have lost their mind!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60

Tell me more, oh all-knowing-one. We've had NO other votes on cannabis since the 2 AMENDMENTS were passed surrounding MMJ and Rec. All changes to our laws were done in the house....no vote by the citizenry. Check YOUR facts, comrade.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Tell me more, oh all-knowing-one. We've had NO other votes on cannabis since the 2 AMENDMENTS were passed surrounding MMJ and Rec. All changes to our laws were done in the house....no vote by the citizenry. Check YOUR facts, comrade.
"On November 7, 2000, 54% of Colorado voters approved Amendment 20, which amended the State Constitution to allow the use of marijuana in the state for approved patients with written medical consent."

They vote on Ammendment 64 to legalize recreational.

The citizens voted on an ammendment rather than a proposition - it is still a CITIZEN VOTE - not the ruling class deciding what will be.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
In California when they vote on a "proposition" they are voting on a proposed amendment to their constitution. Different wording, basically the same thing.
sounds like the voters need to have a recall election , and all the reps. that messed with the wording AFTER the vote need to be on the same train, with ex congress man Santose!out of here . just because they won an election doesn't mean they will complete the term!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
sounds like the voters need to have a recall election , and all the reps. that messed with the wording AFTER the vote need to be on the same train, with ex congress man Santose!out of here . just because they won an election doesn't mean they will complete the term!
The trick no one gets is that neither party will ever prosecute the other for actual crimes. All the shady deals on both sides to get campaign financing, "charitable" donations or whatever would land you, me, or anyone else under the prison for grand larceny or some bullshit. They protect each other and pretend to oppose each other. Then after work they all take bong-rips and laugh at us peasants. Notice that DC was also "legal" very early in the game?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
You very clearly don't get what I've been trying to explain to you. I'm not saying to say anything in veiled form...I'm saying don't trash one side or the other here.

I've worked in the homes of some very high power politicians and funders from both sides of the isle and, if you think they are any different because of the party they affiliate with, then you're ignorant of what has been going on in the US for a very long time. None of them are doing what we the people want. They are filling their bank accounts while laughing art people like you for falling for their campaign promises and bullshit that they never actually fulfill. The only difference between people like Nacy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell are the party they affiliate with and the group of people they lie to with their bullshit. Have you forgotten that being a politician is supposed to be a public service and it's not supposed to make them wealthy? Have you ever wondered why the higher up politicians on both the right and the left all have multiple multi-million dollar properties and are rolling in money? They are all crooked and nothing will ever change as long as people like you continue to support one party just because that party has made you believe they are there for the people while the other party is trying to tear us apart.
that is what needs to be done at the state level and go up is tear then apart ,send them home start over , what is that saying ,babies and politicians need to be changed often ,they both get dirty!

-

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
s
You very clearly don't get what I've been trying to explain to you. I'm not saying to say anything in veiled form...I'm saying don't trash one side or the other here.

I've worked in the homes of some very high power politicians and funders from both sides of the isle and, if you think they are any different because of the party they affiliate with, then you're ignorant of what has been going on in the US for a very long time. None of them are doing what we the people want. They are filling their bank accounts while laughing at people like you for falling for their campaign promises and bullshit that they never actually fulfill. The only difference between people like Nacy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell are the party they affiliate with and the group of people they lie to with their bullshit. Have you forgotten that being a politician is supposed to be a public service and it's not supposed to make them wealthy? Have you ever wondered why the higher up politicians on both the right and the left all have multiple multi-million dollar properties and are rolling in money? They are all crooked and nothing will ever change as long as people like you continue to support one party just because that party has made you believe they are there for the people while the other party is trying to tear us apart.
What you are trying to overly explain....that both guys are the bad guys has been true forever ad nauseum. But currently, there is a little more going on than just ford chevy stuff. Peoples rights as americans are being trampled on and this decision to over ride the people of Ohio's wishes is not being perpetrated by both sides......only one side. (And that one sidedness not just this issue or this state.)
It's not both parties doing this in ohio so save your explanations about "this how it is with both political parties". Maybe instead focus on what one party is doing in Ohio trying to renege or compromise the voters wishes. It's bullshit, what they are doing.............but it's only one party doing it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
s

What you are trying to overly explain....that both guys are the bad guys has been true forever ad nauseum. But currently, there is a little more going on than just ford chevy stuff. Peoples rights as americans are being trampled on and this decision to over ride the people of Ohio's wishes is not being perpetrated by both sides......only one side. (And that one sidedness not just this issue or this state.)
It's not both parties doing this in ohio so save your explanations about "this how it is with both political parties". Maybe instead focus on what one party is doing in Ohio trying to renege or compromise the voters wishes. It's bullshit, what they are doing.............but it's only one party doing it.
Read what I wrote again. I never said both sides are doing this one specific thing. I was clarifying the no political talk policy of this forum. If people can't discuss stuff like this without bashing either side of the isle then I'll be more than happy to just delete every post that discusses cannabis legislation. And, if you think our rights are only being trampled on currently, with this one thing in Ohio, and only by one side, then :ROFLMAO:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Read what I wrote again. I never said both sides are doing this one specific thing. I was clarifying the no political talk policy of this forum. If people can't discuss stuff like this without bashing either side of the isle then I'll be more than happy to just delete every post that discusses cannabis legislation. And, if you think our rights are only being trampled on currently, with this one thing in Ohio, and only by one side, then :ROFLMAO:
Ohio is the turning point.
It's a manufacturing state and doesn't want a bunch of stoners in the workforce. They will fight tooth and nail.
Hell, the cannabis companies are drug testing.
This isn't gonna end well.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I really can't win when it comes to this crap. If you guys can't understand what I'm trying to explain, or if you think I'm choosing sides, then I'm just going to remove any post or thread that is even remotely political from now on. Would you rather that? Do you guys think I actually enjoy removing posts and arguing about this shit?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Well, the point is you are admonishing Sticky for stating the facts by saying everyone is bad. And that they are all the same. That's not true as I see it, so I posted. I guess I see what side you are on by all the explanations and rationalizations you're making. I thought 3 posts of that was a bit redundant as well as incorrect.
It's not both sides doing this in Ohio, so your explanation about how both sides are bad is lame. It's also biased. You are lumping both together when only one is causing this issue.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well, the point is you are admonishing Sticky for stating the facts by saying everyone is bad. And that they are all the same. That's not true as I see it, so I posted. I guess I see what side you are on by all the explanations and rationalizations you're making. I thought 3 posts of that was a bit redundant as well as incorrect.
It's not both sides doing this in Ohio, so your explanation about how both sides are bad is lame. It's also biased. You are lumping both together when only one is causing this issue.
No, I didn't. I gave stiicky shit for calling the republicans clowns in his post. Let me make this clear...

THE ISSUE I'M DISCUSSING IS NOT ABOUT THIS ONE ISSUE. I'VE BEEN CLARIFYING THE FACT THAT OUR "NO POLITICS" RULE ON THIS FORUM BASICALLY MEANS WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ONE SIDE OF THE ISLE OR THE OTHER.

If you and stiicky can't understand that, then maybe I should just delete every remotely political thread and post, because it's honestly not worth the headache for me to have to explain this like I'm explaining it to a 12 year old every time someone posts an article about cannabis policy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Well, the point is you are admonishing Sticky for stating the facts by saying everyone is bad.
Except for the fact that once I called Sticky out for his "facts" being in his own head and not aplying to reality then he blocked me so he could pretend I didn't prove him wrong about Colorodo voting for amendments.

There's "facts" and then there's reality. I am not one to play the "but this is MY truth" game.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
s

very true!

D

Deleted member 60

Good try @BigBallzWillie. "People like you" be people like me. (y) I may have to put that snarky compliment on my grow room wall.:ROFLMAO:

@treefarmercharlie is correct folks. I do side. We all do. I did it as a mod. I'm the only "12 year old" here who will admit to doing it though.

@1oldfart .... The trials currently being held to reign in the elite and the trails to come in the next year to ensure justice sticks for good for such disrespect to all of us are the turning point for all of this kind of shit. The louder the cell door closes shut...the less anyone (like in Ohio and above) will feel they have free reign to shit on the vote of the people. If there is no accountability for such actions...get used to not having any rights whatsoever to even beg for such freedoms.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Good try @BigBallzWillie. "People like you" be people like me. (y) I may have to put that snarky compliment on my grow room wall.:ROFLMAO:

@treefarmercharlie is correct folks. I do side. We all do. I did it as a mod. I'm the only "12 year old" here who will admit to doing it though.

@1oldfart .... The trials currently being held to reign in the elite and the trails to come in the next year to ensure justice sticks for good for such disrespect to all of us are the turning point for all of this kind of shit. The louder the cell door closes shut...the less anyone (like in Ohio and above) will feel they have free reign to shit on the vote of the people. If there is no accountability for such actions...get used to not having any rights whatsoever to even beg for such freedoms.
The fact that you did it as a mod is telling. I’m trying to be neutral and deal with any posts that talk trash about either side, even if I agree with what is said. You guys have said more than once that H.A.F. seems to be able to say whatever he wants and that is that utter bullshit. I’ve removed his posts in the past but his posts are typically carefully worded in a way that they are less likely to stir up drama. For example, he isn’t calling the democrats clowns. The problem, stiicky, is that you see shit as black and white. If someone isn’t a hardcore democrat you lump them all into the Trump lover camp, because you can’t fathom the idea that people can actually have more than two views about how this country should be run.
Neither of you have answered my question. Since you two seem to be the only ones who don’t understand the rules, do you want me to change them so nothing political can be discussed at all? If you do, then I’ll see if H is on board and then will just remove every single thread or post from here on that has anything in it that can be taken as political in nature.