The Ultimate Growing Circus

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
"Seeds get wet, or clones get taken on April 3rd with pics/vids posted, by 11:59pm PST"

You already have seedlings growing. Not sure about the clone thing, but the seeds are several days old. If you cut the clones yesterday that's between you and @Big Perm
Theres 115ish seeds, some are 3 days old, a bunch were just thrown in there.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I feel.like the entries should have been done over a three day period. This ain't a horse race. The three days would have given people the heads up the contest has started and to get there shit together.
Also if someone wanted to change a plant or two or edit there post to add another seed. 3 days would allow them to do that.
This i would have loved as I am really bad about paying attention to the date. I was ready but for that. However, I was aware of the rules and it was a violation so I'm out and that is fair.

This is a great idea for the next comp though. Life happens, especially in this pandemic. If something happened on the start date you would still have a couple days to get your entries in.

Some people, can't say who (😂), get on netflix binges and xbox in pandemics and forget what day it is. Fucking Tiger King.