The trading block

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Dude said I am pissed because He wouldn't trade? Fuck I was actually trying to help , but no fucking way I take 3 regs from an open pack from a noob I don't know , I don't care what the cost of a supposed pack is , I got near 500 packs of seeds and thousands of My own . I didn't need to trade for much of anything. I now thanks to this will send direct to Heisen , GWheels, Turp , Pfarmer and a few others only. My efforts to help People just isn't worth it, I guess I should be thankful since last Year alone I put out hundreds in shipping alone hooking People up on this site . So Thank You .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Dude said I am pissed because He wouldn't trade? Fuck I was actually trying to help , but no fucking way I take 3 regs from an open pack from a noob I don't know , I don't care what the cost of a supposed pack is , I got near 500 packs of seeds and thousands of My own . I didn't need to trade for much of anything. I now thanks to this will send direct to Heisen , GWheels, Turp , Pfarmer and a few others only. My efforts to help People just isn't worth it, I guess I should be thankful since last Year alone I put out hundreds in shipping alone hooking People up on this site . So Thank You .
Ha all this cause I didn't wanna trade ... Sorry man ☹. What do u want from me ? Like u can't be mad at someone for not trading . No matter what the trade is .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I see your reasoning. Thanks to you and a few others on here. Your open pack is my open pack,brother! I got some Mac x dla5 , opened, regs that have value to me. More than most know. Because I ran the mom in another cross I know what she brings and bodhi dla5 is a whammer too. But unless you want it I'm holding on to those for,something super speeecccial! Y'all testers know what its about. I'm fucking pumped man. Those of us on here that use this platform wisely know that what goes around comes around. I've done very well on my deals and heathen is a large contributor!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Ha all this cause I didn't wanna trade ... Sorry man ☹. What do u want from me ? Like u can't be mad at someone for not trading . No matter what the trade is .
When People see You keep pushing the false narrative that I am mad because We couldn't get a deal done do You want to know what every Person I have dealt with on this site is thinking? Let Me tell You , that don't sound like Heathen . I wasn't mad at all in fact I sent Hust extra to pass on to You. But You keep trying to smear Me with lies , ok . Truly my impression was either u are a noob who doesn't get how shit goes or You are a chiseler trying to trade a middle Reliever for Mike fucking Trout in a fantasy baseball league. Now since You are repeatedly trying to smear my name with lies about the situation even after I tried to be an Adult and just ignore You You have forced an answer . I don't care much about money , but My name matters , I have hooked every Person on here up best I can and everyone I have dealt with knows it. So Any Person who deals with You in future I will have nothing to do with as well . They know Me and they know I won't stand for anyone attacking them and I have come to Thier aid countless times. Your bullshit just made Me call in those favors. Enjoy the Black spot.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry, but where did he smear your name? I’m sorry HR but I don’t understand why you’re so upset, this should’ve ended long ago.

You are saying spiteful things and going to these extreme lengths because he offended you in a trade negotiation by not offering what you thought was quality/quantity enough?

edit: Why are you so mad? Because he called you salty? Why else, that’s all the info I have.

Last edited:

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I don't know who drug this out, but I can guess who it wasn't.
Before you jump in a pen, double check to see if there is bulls in there.

So, one day Heathen is glancing through this thread and sees that I am desperately looking for a specific strain that helps with my wife's fibromyalgia.
Heathen agrees to take a look for me.
No luck.
So then what does Heathen do ?
Does he ghost me ?
Does he start making up excuses ?
Blaming someone else ?
None of the above; before the end of the week I get an email from some random dude asking me for my mailing address. He has the beans I want and he sending them to me. The beans arrive at my house and this fellow farmer won't even accept payment from me.
"Don't worry about it ,,,Heathen help me out once or twice"

I didn't pay for the beans. I didn't pay for the postage. I am blowing up Rockstar weed in my garage and I know who to thank for it.
20200312_115834_HDR.jpg

thanks to this
This is why we don't have nice things.
Thanks to this, I made you a sandwich, and yes, there is a dick in it.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Sorry, but where did he smear your name? I’m sorry HR but I don’t understand why you’re so upset, this should’ve ended long ago.

You are saying spiteful things and going to these extreme lengths because he offended you in a trade negotiation by not offering what you thought was quality/quantity enough?

edit: Why are you so mad? Because he called you salty? Why else, that’s all the info I have.
He will never answer because all I did was say no . That's it . I have teenagers I know exactly how this works . Kick and scream till either they get their way or they are on to something else. It will pass and there will be another no . I tell my kids the best advice I say . You are gonna have to get used to that word. That's the best advice I can give dude like there will be other trade.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
tried to give him free pack or two, he refused, go figure, stiicky, lol. I think the prob may be some of us like to gift to folks in need, like the old days, you couldn't get beans or a cut if you had money sometimes, no matter what. So when folks act way interested, you think they don't have money to afford the good shit, or they just don't have beans and need to grow. You want to generously help. Then you see they just are gathering or farming beans to keep trading up for some reason or other, instead of growing the damn things, lol. He's got some expensive beans he's tryin to trade with, I'd grow the sumbitches and get a female and sell cuts, lol, but thats just me. But the rub is, imho, he's not in any sort of need for the beans other than uptrading. That's the rub with me anyhow, had it happen with greens and a few others, I actually thought they needed beans so I sent 50 lmfao. Then I find out they passed em out, some they told where they got, most didn't, acted like it was their original gift, but really didn't need my gifts at all. Like Heathen, Ive sent that 20 dollar pkg to canada a few times and priority to everyone else I deal with, I could prolly figure up the shipping costs, but I don't. I like to share with people actually needing the seeds, not just being a used car dealer with em. That's all. Plus the noob thing throwed in gives it a shade or two. Most noobs don't jump in with both feet in trading and then just trade singles. lol. But its a new canna world, seems like. But Im glad I got my collection culled and Im just gonna grow out what Ive accumulated.

Big Perm

Budtender
I think the trading block is what it is.
Good communication is the key to anything going smooth, imo.
Maybe set the expectations. Some people are in need, some people just like trading.
Gifts are just that.
Trades are just that.
Maybe someone trading something doesn't know what they have out of inexperience. Be it good or bad. Fire or trash.
The growers that have been growing a while have the stuff they like and don't. I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth (until I got home). Maybe a newb is excited about some shit gear they have and want to trade more for the experience of trading something and being social, or the forum friendship.
Some people are out to scam. Some people are in need. Some people are great growers with more gear then they could ever run. All kinds of growers from all walks of life. I know that when I have a lot of stuff I'm waiting to go through, running something out of left field isn't exactly something I'm interested in doing, but things open up and I try to get stuff in when I can.
We all need humbled up once in a while. We all were shitty growers at one time, and in love with the hobby.