The trading block

GCG

Dinosaur
I like doing deals when it seema to help someone out. Have sent a few packs as a pay it forward thing. Have even ordered a pack or 2 with the sole intention of passing them on because I knew members were looking for them. As far as @Heathenraider goes....pretty early in my forum presence I screwed around answering questions in a contest on his thread (I had to Google every single answer) and for playing along he sent me a fat pack of Heison Bastards. Didnt know me for shit but hooked me up.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I don't know who drug this out, but I can guess who it wasn't.
Before you jump in a pen, double check to see if there is bulls in there.

So, one day Heathen is glancing through this thread and sees that I am desperately looking for a specific strain that helps with my wife's fibromyalgia.
Heathen agrees to take a look for me.
No luck.
So then what does Heathen do ?
Does he ghost me ?
Does he start making up excuses ?
Blaming someone else ?
None of the above; before the end of the week I get an email from some random dude asking me for my mailing address. He has the beans I want and he sending them to me. The beans arrive at my house and this fellow farmer won't even accept payment from me.
"Don't worry about it ,,,Heathen help me out once or twice"

I didn't pay for the beans. I didn't pay for the postage. I am blowing up Rockstar weed in my garage and I know who to thank for it.
View attachment 53258

This is why we don't have nice things.
Thanks to this, I made you a sandwich, and yes, there is a dick in it.
Heathen is a good dude and has always helped me out and even sends free stuff to a guy he does not even know. I am greatly humbled by his generosity and trust. I would say if he is mad it has taken something pretty bad to do this. Just my opinion.