The trading block

SCJedi

Synergist
I'm happy to trade beans or cuts. I am not really keen on chem, gas, cookie, dough, etc. Unless you are throwing rare heat. Even then it might sit on a shelf.

Prefer landrace, SSO, or worked lines BX, IBL. Most pedigreed unadulterated plants as well. I can also arrange to trade pollen with enough notice. DM if you speak my code language...Spangrish.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I've got my Jenny if you'd like a cut/cuts of her. She's a badass Chem with those lemony fuelly smells. And oh so Fire.
I've grown her out 4 cycles thus far and she's been stress tested like a redheaded stepchild, she's my sweet momma. Always throws fiery ass dense hairy buds.
Yea man I might take you up on that. What’s the lineage? I’m probably not going to your side of the hill for a couple months, but I take it you’re gonna hold onto her for a while?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I'm happy to trade beans or cuts. I am not really keen on chem, gas, cookie, dough, etc. Unless you are throwing rare heat. Even then it might sit on a shelf.

Prefer landrace, SSO, or worked lines BX, IBL. Most pedigreed unadulterated plants as well. I can also arrange to trade pollen with enough notice. DM if you speak my code language...Spangrish.
Dm sent

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Whenever your ready I'll still have her. She's in the harem for good. Lol.
This is a link to the same Chem that Jenny is.
And a copy of text.
Chemdawg. Chemdawg previously held the record for highest THC content when it won the coveted Cannabis Cup title with a THC level of 32.13%. Cultivated by Next Harvest in Denver CO, It is one of the most mysterious marijuana strains as little is known about its genetics or history.
Lol alright man thanks. Hell yea I love chems and og’s so that’s right up my alley. Do you know which chemdog cut that is? Im sure I can rule out chem d, maybe it’s chem 91?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
She was from seed. An 11 plant pheno hunt for the fire. Lol. All I know for sure is she's a keeper, checks all the important boxes for me.
But I'd say she's a direct representation of the Chemdawg they keep in stock at Next Harvest. Original breeder of the seeds was Dark Horse Genetics CO.
Oh gotcha. Didn’t realize it was from seed I thought you got the cut from the people in the link lol. Makes a lot more sense now.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I think it was about 4 yrs ago maybe 5 now when I got those beans. I'd had some of that Chem from the dispense and loved it so much I bought a few packs of that strain. Since then Dark Horse doesn't sell those Chem D beans anymore. I think because Next Harvest made it there staple in house fire, they quit offering her beans for sale.
They still offer Chem Berry D, which is strawberry cough crossed with that same Chem I have.
They've also crossed that Chem with a number of other strains they've got too. Using that Chem as their cross breeder new strain creator. Lol.
Imho my Jenny Chem looks, smells, tastes, and is hitting those potency numbers. And that's why I love her. Lol
I've had her for about a year now and have flowered her a good number of times. Always throwing out the dank.
She sounds great. Don’t let her go lol.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
And man oh man, those Kalashnikov autos are terpene laden! Sticky and smelly. Cant wait to taste. Slh and purple mazar are coming down end of the week. I will post pics.
I will check what I have for the indica leaners. More cowbell x lucky charms? Dawg waltz?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
And man oh man, those Kalashnikov autos are terpene laden! Sticky and smelly. Cant wait to taste. Slh and purple mazar are coming down end of the week. I will post pics.
I will check what I have for the indica leaners. More cowbell x lucky charms? Dawg waltz?
Yea that Kalashnikova Purple Mazars were funny, I had 1 airy POS and one that sounds like Yours smelled like rotten berries, sticky and firm buds and for an auto was really strong , The SLH I couldn't really tell a difference between it and a photo SLH , pretty good.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I am looking for The Cube , Cookies N Crème , Sunset Sherbet any 100% heavy Indica . No Autos You cleaned Me out but plenty of Fems.
I got one seed left of a pack of aurora indica from nirvana. It’s only one seed but it’s a fem, if you want it it’s yours. I grew the other 4 little over a year ago. Definitely variation but the 4 I grew were definitely heavy indica. Short squat broad leafed bushes, heavy couch lock high.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
seen trich house had a pack of the cube this morn or yesterday on IG. He's doin auctions for some goin thru troubled times, etc.
Cube is Exotic Genetics Starfighter F4 or F3 , I Don't remember, take some Vortex or Apollo 11 or 13 too.

I got one seed left of a pack of aurora indica from nirvana. It’s only one seed but it’s a fem, if you want it it’s yours. I grew the other 4 little over a year ago. Definitely variation but the 4 I grew were definitely heavy indica. Short squat broad leafed bushes, heavy couch lock high.
Wish there was more of that aurora indica, that and misty I grew from Nirvana, both found keepers, believe it or not. And they were regs.