The trading block

yougrowyourway

resident asshole
Site Supporter
Wouldn't they be a lot weaker product, though?

Congrats on your $200 Sundae's! I was feeling for you making that decision. It's SOOO hard, when you can't click away from something cool 🤩
Why would it be weaker? Don't you go and ruin my fun! 🤣 Pheno hunting would just require extensive investment, i.e. lab tests(definitive) or smoke tests(subjective) lots of time and work. Something I would love to do. Thank you very much! It was "sooo hard" to buy my $200 sundaes lol. Fuck a price. I wanted them ya know.
There were a lot of bad dreams in the mix about the boys in blue coming...but it was a great experience overall and the money was very good....LOL. It allowed me to forego working a real job and be a stay-at-home dad to my young songs.....time that will never be replaced...and time spent I certainly never regret now that things have changed so radically in our family dynamic..

I see a few folks who are known for fems saying they are working on some landraces....so I'm hopeful some crosses will pop up that are off the mark compared to the normal fare we see today. Who knows what folks are sitting on out there. Could be fun if the trend went a different way than the last few years, IMO. All of what we see now came from what was before....it's just time for a reset.
I still have those blue dreams...I hate them. So I just live carefree and do me all for me lol. My meds. Sounds like you did it right to me. I'm always thinking about the phenos people find and hoard. The fire that someone's had for 20+years and has only been smoking to themselves. Lol I just don't get it. I believe in everyone should eat. I eat you eat we all eat everyone is happy.
Yo @Éclair ....WTF is your problem? Not sure anyone here has shit on me....and nothing I said deserves such a demerit. Check yourself....please. Not appreciated >at all<.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Pollen Chucker
I keep thinking about this a lot. I have a few older strains that I’m tinkering with, not saying that anything spectacular will ever become of any of them, but you never know what will happen, a great accident could happen again, anytime.
I feel like I'm trying to fing the next chem dawg or c99. I dont want to elevate my endevours to skunk no. 1 but I would settle for that accident.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Site Supporter
Why would it be weaker? Don't you go and ruin my fun! 🤣 Pheno hunting would just require extensive investment, i.e. lab tests(definitive) or smoke tests(subjective) lots of time and work. Something I would love to do. Thank you very much! It was "sooo hard" to buy my $200 sundaes lol. Fuck a price. I wanted them ya know.

I still have those blue dreams...I hate them. So I just live carefree and do me all for me lol. My meds. Sounds like you did it right to me. I'm always thinking about the phenos people find and hoard. The fire that someone's had for 20+years and has only been smoking to themselves. Lol I just don't get it. I believe in everyone should eat. I eat you eat we all eat everyone is happy.
Somebody give Sticky a good bum rub , Ya'll got Him worked up

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Who are my fellow Colorado growers?
Got one right here. Green Mountain near Morrison.
Wanna smoke one?
Wouldn't they be a lot weaker product, though?

Congrats on your $200 Sundae's! I was feeling for you making that decision. It's SOOO hard, when you can't click away from something cool 🤩
Why ya gotta poop on a guy who has so much awesomeness to say? Can ya not be a poop please? Lol, thanks.
Yo @Éclair ....WTF is your problem? Not sure anyone here has shit on me....and nothing I said deserves such a demerit. Check yourself....please. Not appreciated >at all<.
Friggin A rights. @stiickygreen I love reading what you throw out there. Brings a new way of seeing things to me. Thank you for your wisdom and kind words. 😎😎😎
I feel like I'm trying to fing the next chem dawg or c99. I dont want to elevate my endevours to skunk no. 1 but I would settle for that accident.
When you find it I want a cut of her!!!😉 Especially the new Chemdawg you discover!!!😍😍😉
You got mang!!!
Imported native of almost two decades now.
Colorado proud. 🤗😎😉

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Got one right here. Green Mountain near Morrison.
Wanna smoke one?

Why ya gotta poop on a guy who has so much awesomeness to say? Can ya not be a poop please? Lol, thanks.

Friggin A rights. @stiickygreen I love reading what you throw out there. Brings a new way of seeing things to me. Thank you for your wisdom and kind words. 😎😎😎

When you find it I want a cut of her!!!😉 Especially the new Chemdawg you discover!!!😍😍😉

You got mang!!!
Imported native of almost two decades now.
Colorado proud. 🤗😎😉
Yea man next time I go to that side of the hill we should definitely burn one. I go to Denver pretty often I’m on the west side of the state tho.

NoWaistedSpace

Insane Grower
I wanted to start a thread where we can share genetics. Trades/giveaways etc... Legalization is growing, and so is big ag involvement. Pretty soon we're going to see the giant ag companies taking over. My fear is they will try to take out the breeders and bottleneck the gene pool. Preservation is gonna be up to those of us who truly love this plant.
I have enough seeds to fill "Noah's Ark". lol
I need "pheno" hunts done!

Bodyne

Mill Foreman
@Heathenraider yours went out this morn, I have to look at receipt to see when expected. Gotta love the new customs forms, simpler and apparently they don't notice the name on the return addy is not the name on the card payin, lolol. Had to sign the old ones, Im not sure I had to sign this new one, I think I did. Anyhow and I believe its @yougrowyourway, if not, lmfao, someones pkg is out and will be there monday, priority. I gifted so many and don't keep the info around, sometimes I take meds and forget, lol. Thanks all, hope they all work out for ya. For what its worth at Heathen, I suspect those will pop well for ya, the sbb, the floozy's all popped up with tails in 24, but I molded em with my bright idea of reusing my rooter plugs, think I got one or two up, got two of Amos's Copper Dolato up and 2 each of the gmoozy and gmocake.