The trading block

D

Deleted member 60

Funny how our individual preferences are different. The only regs I have on hand currently are freebies I got with orders for FEM beans....

Makes me cringe and SMFH every time. Really? Did I order ANY regs to make you think I want regs?

And I'm sure there are folks out there in the exact opposite situation who got fems as freebies with their reg seed order. Such is why you should just stick with the Fems, H....LOL. It gets too complicated...evidently...to sort it out....LOL. "Lemme see...he ordered FEMS...so should I toss in fem freebies...or reg freebies?"

"Questions, questions, questions...flooding into the mind of the concerned young person today" FZ

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Im appled out, have some MAC x AAW, Sour Larry Pebbles x AAW, some others for trade or those in need, along with extra freebies. I am lookin for skywalker og or chemD of course. Lemme know. Streamlining my collection andshaking lose some regs since Ive acquired many fems I want to grow, plus some super top shelf chucks of others and some storebought Ive hung onto. Thanks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well hopefully one day you will offer a couple strains that are regs.
Myself I prefer regs over fems.
Like ill buy regular seed over fems...if I can that is.
Can I ask...why is that? I have preferred fem seeds because they always work. And it saves all of those pics i would send asking if its a boy :D
Regs are cheaper, they can get you pollen is there another reason?

SSGrower

Average Grower
Can I ask...why is that? I have preferred fem seeds because they always work. And it saves all of those pics i would send asking if its a boy :D
Regs are cheaper, they can get you pollen is there another reason?
If I can throw in my .02, I seek the mystery. Pollen or flower, what will it give me.

I see the apeal, I have concerns with out crossing them and propagation. I also have ulterior motives and want H (and everyone else) to hunt males too. I think it will strengthen the hobbyist position in the coming big agriculture push, as will the skills to make fem seeds.

LordKoos

I don't have a lot of seeds to trade at the moment, but should have a bunch in a month or so. What I do have right now are very small amounts of some interesting crosses I got from a hermie Durban Poison plant: Durban Poison x Purple Kush, and Durban Poison x ChemDawg. Since the father was a fem turned hermaphrodite these seeds will all grow out female. Also have a couple of leftover feminized Jack Herer, Blueberry and Blue Mystic - these are purchased seeds from this year. The crosses date from 2017 but ones that I've planted have been vigorous and strong and they have been carefully stored.

I would be very grateful to acquire some Indica pollen and/or Indica dominant seeds, fem or regular, that would be suitable to indoor growing. I'm partial to happy, uplifting, creative weed, I pretty much have the Kush/Indica thing covered at the moment.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I don't have a lot of seeds to trade at the moment, but should have a bunch in a month or so. What I do have right now are very small amounts of some interesting crosses I got from a hermie Durban Poison plant: Durban Poison x Purple Kush, and Durban Poison x ChemDawg. Since the father was a fem turned hermaphrodite these seeds will all grow out female. Also have a couple of leftover feminized Jack Herer, Blueberry and Blue Mystic - these are purchased seeds from this year. The crosses date from 2017 but ones that I've planted have been vigorous and strong and they have been carefully stored.

I would be very grateful to acquire some Indica pollen and/or Indica dominant seeds, fem or regular, that would be suitable to indoor growing. I'm partial to happy, uplifting, creative weed, I pretty much have the Kush/Indica thing covered at the moment.
No offense man but most people aren’t gonna be interested in herm beans. But there’s a lot of generous folks around here maybe someone will hook you up.

LordKoos

No offense man but most people aren’t gonna be interested in herm beans. But there’s a lot of generous folks around here maybe someone will hook you up.
OK, no worries, thanks for the heads up. I've grown for a long time but am a total noob with the breeding thing.

However, the seeds that I will be harvesting in a month will not be of hermie parentage if there is any interest... they will be from a BC Rockstar male parent crossed with:

Bruce Banner #3
Pineapple
Sour Diesel
Blueberry
Blue Mystic
Barney's Bad Azz Kush
Barney's Peyote Critical
OG Kush

The rockstar plant typically has nice dense buds and a manageable structure, so I'm hoping for some interesting offspring, especially from the Sativa dominant strains. If these don't interest people, no harm done, just putting it out there.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
OK, no worries, thanks for the heads up. I've grown for a long time but am a total noob with the breeding thing.

However, the seeds that I will be harvesting in a month will not be of hermie parentage if there is any interest... they will be from a BC Rockstar male parent crossed with:

Bruce Banner #3
Pineapple
Sour Diesel
Blueberry
Blue Mystic
Barney's Bad Azz Kush
Barney's Peyote Critical
OG Kush

The rockstar plant typically has nice dense buds and a manageable structure, so I'm hoping for some interesting offspring, especially from the Sativa dominant strains. If these don't interest people, no harm done, just putting it out there.
You have a bruce banner #3 momma?

LordKoos

I have half a pack of Copper Chem - loved the way it grew, but as a gal I realized I wasn't into the chem effect (hadn't had the opportunity to try it)… I'd rather Sativa heavy, or evenly split stuff, with pleasant girl-friendly scents, lol.
I grew chemdawg two years ago, it wasn't quite my thing either, a bit too cerebral for me & not enough "happy". However after it was cured for 6 months it was better.

LordKoos

If it makes any difference, this was not a plant that grew naturally into a herm, I had a light leak in the room which messed it up before I was able to correct the problem. Durban Poison is not the most stable strain perhaps, but I sure liked the offspring we got from it.