The trading block

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
They've always made it🤞it's all in the packing😉
Thanks for the killer idea man. Easy and super effective.
The credit goes to my good friend from down under @Easty 🤗🙏
Haha thanks my friend! I can't take credit though, it's how they used to come from Marc Emery back in the 90's ;)
Either way mate, ya helped me out by spreading the method.
Love ya work fellas 👌
Are we sharing what “the method” is?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
not sure that it's mine to share but who gives a fuck 🤣
View attachment 9204
carefully plug the bottom of this corrugated plastic then slip the seeds in. Plug to tops and Bob's ya uncle..
Also had some joy with the seed packs just wrapped into t-shirt.
Guess it's all a bit hit and miss though, here in the red zone
Beauty, eh! That’s quite the haul they sent ya!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
yeah no kidding. I was expecting a half dozen..
Now I want to get another tent, just in case I get the urge to keep a male and try my hand at chucking..
How many tents is too many 🤣
I’ve been pondering that question since Father’s Day is quickly approaching. I’m thinking my ideal hobbyist setup would be to have one of those three chamber tents Plus another single tent.

In the three chamber tent, I would use one of the two small chambers for bonsai mothers, the other small chamber for cloning and the large chamber for vegging. The other tent would be solely for flowering.

You could always add other flowering tents to provide continuous harvests.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
I’ve been pondering that question since Father’s Day is quickly approaching. I’m thinking my ideal hobbyist setup would be to have one of those three chamber tents Plus another single tent.

In the three chamber tent, I would use one of the two small chambers for bonsai mothers, the other small chamber for cloning and the large chamber for vegging. The other tent would be solely for flowering.

You could always add other flowering tents to provide continuous harvests.
Do it, I'm itching to pull the trigger on a new tent too

D

Deleted member 60

That method of send always works. We've used it for decades.

You can also use a piece of cardboard cut just smaller than the envelope you are going to use....and cut out "windows" for smaller pieces of coroplast. Stick them in the cutouts...tape over them on both sides...wrap it all in a piece of paper and tape that off too. USE 2 STAMPS. We alawys used Q-tips to stick in the coroplast channels to keep the seeds from rattling around/making noise in shipment.

This method also works to send hash. I have a dear friend with lung cancer and she is using hash rather than anti-nausea drugs apres chemo/radiation. My bro-in-law took out 2 deer on his Harley 5+ years ago. He was eatin too many Vic's...so he got on the list as well. A few other folks have Happy Birthdays/Anniversaries/etc..
A 1/2 z fits so nicely...

Never had a send intercepted. Unless white powder falls out of the envelope (Anthrax)....they ain't gonna find or detect these items in that huge mix of mail....

"They Deliver For You"

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That method of send always works. We've used it for decades.

You can also use a piece of cardboard cut just smaller than the envelope you are going to use....and cut out "windows" for smaller pieces of coroplast. Stick them in the cutouts...tape over them on both sides...wrap it all in a piece of paper and tape that off too. USE 2 STAMPS. We alawys used Q-tips to stick in the coroplast channels to keep the seeds from rattling around/making noise in shipment.

This method also works to send hash. I have a dear friend with lung cancer and she is using hash rather than anti-nausea drugs apres chemo/radiation. My bro-in-law took out 2 deer on his Harley 5+ years ago. He was eatin too many Vic's...so he got on the list as well. A few other folks have Happy Birthdays/Anniversaries/etc..
A 1/2 z fits so nicely...

Never had a send intercepted. Unless white powder falls out of the envelope (Anthrax)....they ain't gonna find or detect these items in that huge mix of mail....

"They Deliver For You"
agreed, that's the old school way. Sometimes I hate diggin em out, lol, but it seems to be the tried and true method over time, for sure. At one point Ize sending Dollar store tshirts, vacuum sealed, all worried and shit, lmfao............good times.