The trading block

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Guys, I’m sure “they” already know about “the method”. They simply can not check everything.

Here’s my take - if the package happens to be discovered, and If there is no return address on the envelope, “they” will simply destroy the contents.

I’m sure they could not convict the receiver since they would have no way of preventing ANYONE from sending them ANYTHING in the mail.

I've got some Cinderella 99 fems made from Brothers Grimm stock if anyone is interested. I've traded and gifted a few here and there, everyone including myself has had 100% germination.
Also have some Northern Lights X Big Bud autos if anyone is interested in those as well.
Are UK or US @Opie1 ?If your in the uk I would be up for a trade?i,v only got regs though.

Opie1

Master Grower
Are UK or US @Opie1 ?If your in the uk I would be up for a trade?i,v only got regs though.
I’m in the good ol’ US of A. But sorry brother, I’m the same as out of those right now. I am in the process of making more as we speak though. Let me talk to some of these other guys as to how it’d be best to get some to ya, and when I get more, I’ll gladly sling some your way. The others didn’t last long. I’ll make more this time, hopefully.