The trading block

Streetpro09

Tester
I was just checking why Amos, one of the first historical member of this board, has been kicked out. I would ask the same if it would happen to you.
I guess I should have said: If someone wants you to know they'll tell you.

(I just didn't want to hurt your feelings. My bad man.)

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
No sock account here, just checking where the advertised freedom is going to!
Without memes and drama this board isn't as good as it used to be.
It was/is a pretty good forum for Growing and heisenstuff. It went to shit with the political bullshit and people who think they are smarter than the rest or funnier with the memes. Supposed to be bout helping people, etc. Imho . Now that we see BOG has passed, things might get back in perspective.

Diskokobaja

It was/is a pretty good forum for Growing and heisenstuff. It went to shit with the political bullshit and people who think they are smarter than the rest or funnier with the memes. Supposed to be bout helping people, etc. Imho . Now that we see BOG has passed, things might get back in perspective.
Sorry for mixin in.. But As I see we have politics section, and growing section.. So I dont know why are u mixing that? I had few very bad words in politics section with few people in here but I had very constructive word with same people in growing section.. just my 2c

BOg Like Bog seeds died??

Diskokobaja

Yeah he passed away. It's all over IG.
Fck, I listen to him once on some podcast , and he seemes to be so honest and genuine good man, I got earge to support him thru his gear (good folks that have fire venetics are my pref. Places to buy seeds). But O do t do reg. Seeds. I'm so sorry thatvhe passed away? Was it c19 or fckn cancer? And with so many growers dying lately, that medical advantages of weed dont hold much sense to me..

Deez. Nutz

Sorry for mixin in.. But As I see we have politics section, and growing section.. So I dont know why are u mixing that? I had few very bad words in politics section with few people in here but I had very constructive word with same people in growing section.. just my 2c
I agree. To me partaking in the politics thread is analogous to going to a country/rap/metal/classical concert or bar, if you don't like the type of music there, don't go in.

If one does so, they do on their own volition/free will. No one forces you to go in, nor does the mod/owner of this website take responsibility for the views of the members, or their hurt feelings.

If someone has a view diametrically opposed to yours, and you get butthurt over words written on a screen by a random person on the net, then you are the one with the problem.

Many on here I disagree with politically, yet if they are in need of advice or even free seeds, I will and have given both.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Fck, I listen to him once on some podcast , and he seemes to be so honest and genuine good man, I got earge to support him thru his gear (good folks that have fire venetics are my pref. Places to buy seeds). But O do t do reg. Seeds. I'm so sorry thatvhe passed away? Was it c19 or fckn cancer? And with so many growers dying lately, that medical advantages of weed dont hold much sense to me..
For the older growers, our earlier life has already taken its toll on us. We have been guinea pigs for years. If only we knew then what we know now about the medicinal effects of this plant. We did, but not like now. Cannabis and the "Rona" is the most researched things on the planet right now.