The trading block

Skunt

Banned
I have a pack of Lemon Tree S1's I won't be using. I opened the pack to count the seeds. Has 8 in it. I'm just not enthused about the yield. Getting 12 to 13 ounces per grow. Well under what I get in my other tents. This was from the clone btw.

The pot is good tho. I smoke it every day. It's very mild.............not too high and doesn't go too low. The buds are also very small compared to all my other stuff. Not sure what I will do with the pack yet but I wont grow them out, at least not for a long time.
Lemme know if you ever wanna sell Lemon Tree or trade for something else.

Bigdoobz420

I too have some I'd like to gift more than trade, but folks have been so generous to me, some crosses I have 20-30 beans or so, I did some figuring the other day, and I could grow till my projected end date and I'd still not have em all grown out. Mostly regs. But don't want to piss anyone off, nor seem ungrateful, just trying to get some good genes that are extras to me out to some that can use em quicker. Per @TheSpaceFarm , if you didn't see the story a week or so ago per Phylos starting their breeding program and apparently from the outcry I seen from all kinds of folks, big names and small, something about they may have either kept or can use or something or other per all the strains they've tested. https://cannabisnow.com/phylos-bioscience-sparks-outrage-over-new-breeding-program-announcement/

https://www.wweek.com/news/business/2019/04/24/an-ag-science-company-decided-to-launch-a-cannabis-breeding-program-oregon-growers-revolted/
Hello I am living in Washington State and I have been smoking for years and my brother has grown before but I want the healthiest plants I can grow so lots of research on making organic live soil with good lightning but I am having a issue finding some good strains to start growing if you are truly interested in gifting some beans I would be more than grateful

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello I am living in Washington State and I have been smoking for years and my brother has grown before but I want the healthiest plants I can grow so lots of research on making organic live soil with good lightning but I am having a issue finding some good strains to start growing if you are truly interested in gifting some beans I would be more than grateful
You win

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Sounds like from the wording he was being sarcastic in that comment. That is if you took offense to his comment.
Na, nothing to be mad about.
I guess I get irritated over on IG when you always get ppl asking for stuff for free Relentlessly. They don't have a real page, pictures or anything to give back to the community, just posting for free stuff.
You have to wonder if they really use them or just sell or trade them for stuff.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I guess I get irritated over on IG when you always get ppl asking for stuff for free Relentlessly. They don't have a real page, pictures or anything to give back to the community, just posting for free stuff.
You have to wonder if they really use them or just sell or trade them for stuff.
I just see all the posts about "testers needed" where all it requires is a little commitment.

Streetpro09

Tester

True that! No one like a moocher. 💩

If I give something away i usually try to expect nothing. I like the idea of building the community up, so I would be careful who I include in my community. 🍻

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
You contract some of your work out to cob unit?
Great work, detective.

Streetpro09

Tester
Great work, detective.

Well shit! They didn't stay in stock long. Glad I grabbed a pack when I did.