The trading block

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
But wait you mean to tell me I missed the awesome vault he has. 😥. Oh well
Thats the CAP dick rider from rollitup. He's part the reason why my advertising there was shut down. I remember those packs he posted like 2 years ago.
He was also the alias of the douchebag getting smacked around in the politics forum. His original name was ledy2k or some shit like that

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Thats the CAP dick rider from rollitup. He's part the reason why my advertising there was shut down. I remember those packs he posted like 2 years ago.
He was also the alias of the douchebag getting smacked around in the politics forum. His original name was ledy2k or some shit like that
Sounds like a person with no life whatsoever

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
LOL! He signed up at the other forum as soon as you banned him and went straight into the traders thread asking if anyone is up to trade. :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
If someone was looking for skunk, I dont know if this is what they were looking for but I have some of these.

Also, if bad dawg freebies were wanted, I have lbl x deadhead, three headed x ortega, and I believe a starfighter x lbl or something similar.
Im looking for skunks and crosses
And land race Columbian and Afghan
For sale or trade

And if you got time what was your favorite skunk and where did you get it
What was the genetics.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Tobold Hornblower was a well-respected gardener, most notable for his discovery and cultivation of the herb Pipe-weed c. TA 2670, or 1070 by Shire Reckoning. He resided in the Southfarthing village of Longbottom, and was there immortalized as 'Old Toby'. His Pipe-weed business led to the herb's popularity throughout the Shire and beyond.

The Pipe-weed variety 'Old Toby' was named after him, and 'Longbottom Leaf' possibly refers to him as well. According to Herblore of the Shire, by Meriadoc Brandybuck, it was believed that Tobold Hornblower learned about Pipe-weed in Bree, as that was the farthest from the Shire that he traveled and the herb grows on the south slopes of the hill there. His date of death is not recorded, but he likely died sometime in the twenty-seventh century of the Third Age.

Just in case anyone was wondering lol