The trading block

Deez. Nutz

I'm in the process of making some fem crosses, as soon as it looks like the pollen "took" and seeds are being formed, I'll most them.

The last time I sent some out a member told me I was supposed to give them a proper name, not just the crosses.

So far I have seeds forming on an asphalt og x gorilla glue#4. I'm either going to name it pavement ape, George Floyd og, or "take a knee".

I also have slurricane x blueberry muffin that looks promising, haven't named that one yet.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I'm in the process of making some fem crosses, as soon as it looks like the pollen "took" and seeds are being formed, I'll most them.

The last time I sent some out a member told me I was supposed to give them a proper name, not just the crosses.

So far I have seeds forming on an asphalt og x gorilla glue#4. I'm either going to name it pavement ape, George Floyd og, or "take a knee".

I also have slurricane x blueberry muffin that looks promising, haven't named that one yet.
Curious why they need a proper name..I have made a few crosses and haven't named any of them. Personally,, I would rather know the lineage of the cross then have to Google some made up name to find out whats in it..i guess a cool name just adds to the hype🙄

ShysteGrow

novicegrower

Concrete jungle