The trading block

L. N. C. L

Banned Scammer
I gotta stop opening mine as soon as I get em . Guess when u buy em to grow em it doesn't matter . I literally can't help myself. I wanna see how they look and how many I got.
Guess so. Weed game is a shady game and to avoid foolishness I only give and accept unopened seeds. If I wanna grow a strain bad enough usually I double or triple up on that said strain.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Guess so. Weed game is a shady game and to avoid foolishness I only give and accept unopened seeds. If I wanna grow a strain bad enough usually I double or triple up on that said strain.
Dude this isn't a trading site it's a growing site good luck to you.

Reactions: M48

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
ing thread though right? Where's the hostility coming from? Lol it's not my fault you open all your packs, maybe save some for the vault.
[/QUOTE]
No hostility , was legit wishing u luck man ✌

L. N. C. L

Banned Scammer
Just take the bra off already I can see the nipples through the lace lol. Feel like I'm being teased.
No teasing just haven't seen anyone post anything worth trading for. At least not what I'm interested in. Packs I have you barely can find them and if you can it's auctions for crazy bread. So if you have something post it and if I want it trust me I'll say something

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
No teasing just haven't seen anyone post anything worth trading for. At least not what I'm interested in. Packs I have you barely can find them and if you can it's auctions for crazy bread. So if you have something post it and if I want it trust me I'll say something
I can dig it. I was referring more to the freebies. I dont have shit for rare seeds so anything I got or could get, you could get yourself. Just didnt know if you had things you wasnt as worried about .