The trading block

Opie1

Master Grower
I’ve got a few, Arcata TW. Just started a
couple, not sure how old they are but they’re still good-
View attachment 68779
I’ll see how many I’ve got left.
Both of these were males. I think there’s 5 of them left. If anyone would be willing to grow these out and make more to share with everyone that’s interested let me know. I’d do it myself but I don’t have time nor space.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I like anything mac! Mcslurry still around?
Those were for the pay it forward. For people who dont have anything and need beans. I only planned on making a few packages not sending a few of these here and some of those there etc as I could use some charity my damn self lol. If anyone wants to trade somehow and it's cool with the people who donated then I'm sure something could be worked out.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I like anything mac! Mcslurry still around?
Those were for the pay it forward. For people who dont have anything and need beans. I only planned on making a few packages not sending a few of these here and some of those there etc as I could use some charity my damn self lol. If anyone wants to trade somehow and it's cool with the people who donated then I'm sure something could be worked out.
If u could split that up between three or four new guys that be awesome. Like I said I will pick up the shipping as well . Sorry Tyrone 😂 u been here too long lol.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
If u could split that up between three or four new guys that be awesome. Like I said I will pick up the shipping as well . Sorry Tyrone 😂 u been here too long lol.
Yea that was the plan. I think people took your message the wrong way I just wanted to clarify what was going down. Got some peeps getting hooked up right meow. Thanks for the donations @sfrigon1 and @Bodyne they are gonna be happy no doubt!

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Looking for older gear you may have sitting around. Thug, bodhi, cannarado etc. Staple strains. Gonna need cuts too just not right this moment but would like to work out details or know where I'm going when the time is right. Looking for strains that arent too bred like triangle kush, chem d, sour diesel etc . You will be considered in the future if gold is found.