The trading block

D

Deleted member 60

FYI...I purchased the BBC S-1's and PP S-1's and these were freebies with that order.

With your description of the mom/pollen donor/etc., Heisen....the BBC S-1's should be the best look at the banana terps you speak of...correct? Will crossing in the GMO add anything in the fruit/banana realm to the end product? If so..how?

It isn't about viability my friends. Not at all...and I never said that whatsoever. It's about what I want and what I like. I'm just not searching for or including those particular terps (Chemdawg) in my grow right now.,,,that's all there is to it. Been there, done that...extensively.

Whether it's a crazy as hell move or not ...I simply didn't get the PP crosses I wanted in any of this. I passed on the 3 free packs because I was told there were no PP crosses and I didn't want/need (more) GMO/Stardawg/GG#4 crosses....then i see folks growing out PP crosses...thus..the inquiry.

In the end...I'm just trying to be better about not hoarding packs (especially freebies) I will eventually toss because I'm sick of lookin at em, didn't choose 'em, and have no plan to grow em anytime soon...if at all.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
FYI...I purchased the BBC S-1's and PP S-1's and these were freebies with that order.

With your description of the mom/pollen donor/etc., Heisen....the BBC S-1's should be the best look at the banana terps you speak of...correct? Will crossing in the GMO add anything in the fruit/banana realm to the end product? If so..how?

It isn't about viability my friends. Not at all...and I never said that whatsoever. It's about what I want and what I like. I'm just not searching for or including those particular terps (Chemdawg) in my grow right now.,,,that's all there is to it. Been there, done that...extensively.

Whether it's a crazy as hell move or not ...I simply didn't get the PP crosses I wanted in any of this. I passed on the 3 free packs because I was told there were no PP crosses and I didn't want/need (more) GMO/Stardawg/GG#4 crosses....then i see folks growing out PP crosses...thus..the inquiry.

In the end...I'm just trying to be better about not hoarding packs (especially freebies) I will eventually toss because I'm sick of lookin at em, didn't choose 'em, and have no plan to grow em anytime soon...if at all.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...
my mitts ready, throw some mo o dem rado freebies, lol. I'll be your huckleberry. lol TBH, stiicky the gmo will prolly add what you not wantin, rankness. Which ones did you try first the pps or bbc? Im not a blackberry kush fan, so I passed on those. I will add that if the ghostbastid is any indication, I'd do a ghost cross if you have it outside, be interesting to see the yields and that pollen I think was really viable and seems mine is a monster size wise. Just thinkin out loud, friend. Tryin to help.

D

Deleted member 60

Wanted to start out by saying that Heisen is a totally stand up dude.

My email was lit up last night with offers to send PP crosses... kinda blew me away to be honest. I'm trying to trade freebies he gave me in good faith...and he's offering me more.

Told him I was cool and would make it work...but he emailed me again and told me what he could send,

You can't make this shit up. Many thanks for the offer, H. Seriously.

D

Deleted member 60

my mitts ready, throw some mo o dem rado freebies, lol. I'll be your huckleberry. lol TBH, stiicky the gmo will prolly add what you not wantin, rankness. Which ones did you try first the pps or bbc? Im not a blackberry kush fan, so I passed on those. I will add that if the ghostbastid is any indication, I'd do a ghost cross if you have it outside, be interesting to see the yields and that pollen I think was really viable and seems mine is a monster size wise. Just thinkin out loud, friend. Tryin to help.
Glad I sent em. Thanks for running em and the report on how they came out. I think I have a dozen or so left...so can toss a few more at ya if yer truly interested. Might break the mold and drop a few if they are THAT nice. Good to hear!

I didn't do a push on the Heisen gear yet for outside. The seeds arrived a bit late to get full atention...but I did get one PP S-1 wet for inclusion in the main garden. Sadly...she didn't wanna play. Still waffling on what to do about a second wave. So much stuff I wanna look at.... it's insane. Thinking I might do a nice pop....run em indoors for 3-4 weeks...and flip em. Get em in gear good....then sit them out...say July 15th...2-3 weeks into flower. They'd fall into line well, i think...and would likely finish nice and short...like i want em cus I'd avoid that supoer long transition time that happens outside.

I keep thinking about popping seeds but if I go this early they will all be trees/a pain in the ass to tend out there. You folks all know the pull......

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Wanted to start out by saying that Heisen is a totally stand up dude.

My email was lit up last night with offers to send PP crosses... kinda blew me away to be honest. I'm trying to trade freebies he gave me in good faith...and he's offering me more.

Told him I was cool and would make it work...but he emailed me again and told me what he could send,

You can't make this shit up. Many thanks for the offer, H. Seriously.
People think i dont pay attention but i do, I know whos real and whos not. Just because i pulled freebies publically dont mean i forget about all the guys that was here from the beginning. I can see who is running my gear and appreciative and the ones that started with the bullshit after i pulled the freebies.. These people have no idea of the stuff i got coming up. Im always gonna throw in extra packs for my homies and the ones that were patient and let me sort all this shit out.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I pulled the BBC s1s from 2 different plants 2 weeks apart so there may have been some issues but only with the s1s. I used the BBC pollen on the crosses so anyone with a BBC cross is good to go and crazy as hell if they trade them out or give away. The BBC x GMO would be the last one I would trade out. That's the cross of award winning don mega and that was with the Male solfire used. I used the 9 as a reverse mom so them are gonna be fire. Pay attention to @LubdaNugs grow with the banana cookies. I would put that cross up against anything
I gave am to my in law's. They swear nothing will ever compare to their old Acapulco gold and Thai stick in the 70's.
I gave her the 3 BBC and a pack of pp/BBC . they will be impressed I hope come September/October.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Glad I sent em. Thanks for running em and the report on how they came out. I think I have a dozen or so left...so can toss a few more at ya if yer truly interested. Might break the mold and drop a few if they are THAT nice. Good to hear!

I didn't do a push on the Heisen gear yet for outside. The seeds arrived a bit late to get full atention...but I did get one PP S-1 wet for inclusion in the main garden. Sadly...she didn't wanna play. Still waffling on what to do about a second wave. So much stuff I wanna look at.... it's insane. Thinking I might do a nice pop....run em indoors for 3-4 weeks...and flip em. Get em in gear good....then sit them out...say July 15th...2-3 weeks into flower. They'd fall into line well, i think...and would likely finish nice and short...like i want em cus I'd avoid that supoer long transition time that happens outside.

I keep thinking about popping seeds but if I go this early they will all be trees/a pain in the ass to tend out there. You folks all know the pull......
I'm sure he don't need yoy or anyone to push the gear(not saying you were just saying), lol in a few weeks time everyone will be seeing the fire for themselves, and the pics will be everywhere! theres a few ppl that have ladies ready for flower. or already started! after that his gear will sell it self! I have one pack myself, just started soaking 2 of the beans a few hours ago! it's GMO x BBC

kind of pathetic it's taken me so dam long just to get them wet, but to be fair I have only had them for about 2 weeks at most. and sadly this is my only pack, but here soon I'll be able to afford to buy a bunch of them! this pack is thanks to @Heathenraider good looking out man, he very generously gifted me a pack from one of his orders! I truly appreciate that bro! finally I get to hop on the bean train with everyone else! it's been quite some time since I've popped some beans! really looking forward to finding myself some fire in here!

CM190523-204546002.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

I'm sure he don't need yoy or anyone to push the gear(not saying you were just saying), lol in a few weeks time everyone will be seeing the fire for themselves,
Nah....not a >push> as in promoting his gear....a >push< in popping a number of selections of his gear. Already had the menu in place for the Summer garden when the H-beans rolled in....so it looks like I'll be doing a second spot to include this gear and some other stuff I need to take a look-see at. Anybody wanna come help water? LOL. Better yet....can you use a post-hole digger worth a fuck? Heehee....

Gonna be a nice fuckin fence....

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Nah....not a >push> as in promoting his gear....a >push< in popping a number of selections of his gear. Already had the menu in place for the Summer garden when the H-beans rolled in....so it looks like I'll be doing a second spot to include this gear and some other stuff I need to take a look-see at. Anybody wanna come help water? LOL. Better yet....can you use a post-hole digger worth a fuck? Heehee....

I'm good at rolling the joints for when you take a break! that's actually my main job over at the farm lmfao, I hurt a lot, can't do too much

SSGrower

Average Grower

20190513_152212.jpg

McFly1

I pulled the BBC s1s from 2 different plants 2 weeks apart so there may have been some issues but only with the s1s. I used the BBC pollen on the crosses so anyone with a BBC cross is good to go and crazy as hell if they trade them out or give away,

My BBCs1's are 0 for 6 on getting to sprout. I got some freebees that H gave out so no complaints.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

SSGrower

Average Grower
Ooo whatcha got there ss?

Fingers definitely crossed.
Break time is what I got.
20190531_143809.jpg
The following were dusted with Greenpoint Cookies and Chem
Graveyard Whistler (No.2)
C99P (Pineapple pheno) x Hicock Haze (bighornbuds)
Lucinda Williams (Kind Love)
Red Headed Stranger (La Conte's)
Oregon Huckleberry (La Conte's pretty sure)
Cookies and Chem f2 (macsnax)

There is some common ancestry of c99 and williams wonder I want to play with.