The trading block

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Oregon huckleberry came down with bud rot. Chopped and drying all others. Ready when dry.
I wouldn't mind trying anu of them. I have a bunch of different greenpoint seeds and plants I'm growing for pollen Eagle scout and city slicker And I also have a bunch of other different seeds if there is anything you're looking for and want to swap let me know

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Damn i thought i had a good male for chucking but he went he she on me. I don't see plants herm that way too often. Crazy high fem to male ratio this run. Minus the fem seeds i only got one other male out of 12 seeds. So no chucks this round sadly.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Damn i thought i had a good male for chucking but he went he she on me. I don't see plants herm that way too often. Crazy high fem to male ratio this run. Minus the fem seeds i only got one other male out of 12 seeds. So no chucks this round sadly.
The eaglescout and city slickers are getting a lot of ball clusters on them and starting to get big, so i dont think it will ne much longer until they start opening. I also think im starting to see balls forming on my last tomahawk plant and a cackleberry.

D

Deleted member 60

Did anyone receive PP/PP crosses as freebies who isn't a fruit fan and might wanna part with em?

If you have any PP/PP crosses...or rado gear (Cherry/Orange/etc)...or Useful BOO and you are interested in Ghost x GG4 or GMO x BBC....let me know what you have/etc. and we'll see if we can work something up.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Did anyone receive PP/PP crosses as freebies who isn't a fruit fan and might wanna part with em?

If you have any PP/PP crosses...or rado gear (Cherry/Orange/etc)...or Useful BOO and you are interested in Ghost x GG4 or GMO x BBC....let me know what you have/etc. and we'll see if we can work something up.
I have a pp cross that i got. I popped 2 of them. I would be willing to swap. I will have to look and see exactly what it is crossed with when i get home

D

Deleted member 60

Appreciate it jesse....but not sure. Gotta say I'm a bit leary of the BBC after doing some reading. Gonna guess it leans hard to the Chemmy side and the "banana" is completely lost in the mix. (?)

Has anyone grow this selection out enough to say for sure? Are there any banana terps in these...anywhere?

Silly me...the name led me to think about nice, sweet, rotting black bananas mixed with cookie dough....but it doesn't sound like that is where she lands.

And GMO/BBC must be even more Chem.....(?). Anyone have an insight here?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

Pm me Me Bro

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Appreciate it jesse....but not sure. Gotta say I'm a bit leary of the BBC after doing some reading. Gonna guess it leans hard to the Chemmy side and the "banana" is completely lost in the mix. (?)

Has anyone grow this selection out enough to say for sure? Are there any banana terps in these...anywhere?

Silly me...the name led me to think about nice, sweet, rotting black bananas mixed with cookie dough....but it doesn't sound like that is where she lands.

And GMO/BBC must be even more Chem.....(?). Anyone have an insight here?
Not sure where you heard the black banana isn't banana but the cut I have is banana all day. It smells like them bananas that are dried in the slices. The smoke is even better. It has a very fruit banana aroma. I wish I could send you a sample you would be super impressed.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Not sure where you heard the black banana isn't banana but the cut I have is banana all day. It smells like them bananas that are dried in the slices. The smoke is even better. It has a very fruit banana aroma. I wish I could send you a sample you would be super impressed.
I got 4 BC crosses growing with 100% germ rate and high quality looking seedlings , fuck what people say , trust Your eyes , be Fenrir not a Sheep

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ps that wasn't to u H but the poor soul questioning the BCs viability
I pulled the BBC s1s from 2 different plants 2 weeks apart so there may have been some issues but only with the s1s. I used the BBC pollen on the crosses so anyone with a BBC cross is good to go and crazy as hell if they trade them out or give away. The BBC x GMO would be the last one I would trade out. That's the cross of award winning don mega and that was with the Male solfire used. I used the 9 as a reverse mom so them are gonna be fire. Pay attention to @LubdaNugs grow with the banana cookies. I would put that cross up against anything

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I pulled the BBC s1s from 2 different plants 2 weeks apart so there may have been some issues but only with the s1s. I used the BBC pollen on the crosses so anyone with a BBC cross is good to go and crazy as hell if they trade them out or give away. The BBC x GMO would be the last one I would trade out. That's the cross of award winning don mega and that was with the Male solfire used. I used the 9 as a reverse mom so them are gonna be fire. Pay attention to @LubdaNugs grow with the banana cookies. I would put that cross up against anything
Dude I am digging the Skeleton Cookies and Seven Hells Cake . Just waiting for them Wedding Pie S1s , Toponga and Orange Daquiri, I am swelled from the feast You slung so far and it's all good

Dude I am digging the Skeleton Cookies and Seven Hells Cake . Just waiting for them Wedding Pie S1s , Toponga and Orange Daquiri, I am swelled from the feast You slung so far and it's all good
Can’t wait for those myself.

@stiickygreen lemme go through my collection, I know there’s gotta be something in there you’d like. I love OGs and chem, but I also buy lots of supposedly fruity strains. I just wouldn’t know because I haven’t grown them out and they’re unopened.