The trading block

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I just can't believe how good this community is, thanks to @TheSpaceFarm and a few other here I should be getting hooked up 🤘 if we beat customs/border control 🤞
Only hope I can return the favour in one way or another, be it seed or kangaroo nut sack coin pouches, even if I gotta hunt the fuckers myself
You're getting hooked up fat. Just the sack @Bodyne sent will keep you busy for a while. I've never sent this many beans across the pond lol. I've got a pretty good idea tho so I'm confident they'll make it.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
hey if anyone is still looking to off load some beans let me know, just recently got word from the farm boss, that he heard through the grape vine (he's very well connected!) we should legalize well before the end if this year!

so as you can imagine that made my dick hard, so I'm now collecting as many beans as I can for a massive pheno the day we pass the new laws! and finally I can breed my own Strains!!! I've been looking forward to this for a very long time! and finally that time is almost upon us!!

so if you guys got some stuff you don't want for any reason hit me up, I'll gladly run them with my pheno hunt, gunna try to find the next elite strain to get everyone talking about lol, and yes of course I'd be willing to give cuts back!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
hey if anyone is still looking to off load some beans let me know, just recently got word from the farm boss, that he heard through the grape vine (he's very well connected!) we should legalize well before the end if this year!

so as you can imagine that made my dick hard, so I'm now collecting as many beans as I can for a massive pheno the day we pass the new laws! and finally I can breed my own Strains!!! I've been looking forward to this for a very long time! and finally that time is almost upon us!!

so if you guys got some stuff you don't want for any reason hit me up, I'll gladly run them with my pheno hunt, gunna try to find the next elite strain to get everyone talking about lol, and yes of course I'd be willing to give cuts back!
not sure bout next elite, but good enough, pm me, cleanin out my collection. See the listed ones above.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
yes, the ones I grew stayed short, perfect for sog, but super stout, thick mainstem and strong shoots. You could have named it apple og, not a super loud apple, but like an aftertaste with an og coating, I really liked the cross and the effects. OG power. Strong short indica structure But no, Im not in Canada, lol. sorry

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
i have two unopened packs of Greenpoint. One California Canyon and one Ghost Town. Im looking to trade for any two of these. The Deputy, City Slicker, Cowboy Cookies, Eagle Scout, or Blizzard Bush let me know if your interested if you have something i didnt list and still want to trade please feel free to ask. thanks View attachment 6036
I have a full pack of blizzaed bush, and i think half a pack of city slicker

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
i have two unopened packs of Greenpoint. One California Canyon and one Ghost Town. Im looking to trade for any two of these. The Deputy, City Slicker, Cowboy Cookies, Eagle Scout, or Blizzard Bush let me know if your interested if you have something i didnt list and still want to trade please feel free to ask. thanks View attachment 6036
I've got a couple packs of the Deputy, I missed Cali cannon back when I was buying up gp crosses. I've gotta run, but feel free to dm me.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
bodyne told me to get with you, send me a pm when you get time!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I am looking for straight Starfighter or Cube , Wedding Pie , Ghost Train Haze , Purgatory , HA OG , Black Domina , Tahoe Alien , not in crosses but F1,2,3 BX or S1s . Seeds or Pollen is fine . I have a fucking HUUUUGGGE stash of seeds that is growing faster than a 13 year old boy looking at a Penthouse so PM Me if You have anything on my wishlist . Have a great weekend Friends.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I am looking for straight Starfighter or Cube , Wedding Pie , Ghost Train Haze , Purgatory , HA OG , Black Domina , Tahoe Alien , not in crosses but F1,2,3 BX or S1s . Seeds or Pollen is fine . I have a fucking HUUUUGGGE stash of seeds that is growing faster than a 13 year old boy looking at a Penthouse so PM Me if You have anything on my wishlist . Have a great weekend Friends.
I have a black domina im growing, its like a bush if you want a few cuttings from it