The trading block

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I only have 3 or 4 Lemon Skunk from seedsman and I think 1 Jack herer from green house. I know it's probably fuck all to most of you guys but hey fuck it, I'll throw it out there. If anyone wants to trade or something
I have some beans i can send you, i have some strawberry cough x skywalker og, pineapple express x skywalker og, pineapple express, some greenpoint, and some other strains i cant remember

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
MAC x Alien Apple Warp
MAC x DLA5(Bodhi)
I do have 4 MAC f2 beans left, I got one up this time and its a gal, I got lucky, so Im keepin those. But the crosses are what I have quite a few of. Have some others AAW crosses from same cat did the mac aaw cross.
i would be interested in any mac crosses. I would buy them, swap them, test them, etc.lol. thank you

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I'd donate to Sainty if someone wanted to do the shippin. I have 0 zip, zilch, experience with stealthy across the pond.
I have a couple of rosinallday's mac crosses, I'll have to double check to see which ones I have the most, he sent a jillion, lol, great cat. Need to double check anyhow and put up a few on a list, Im mainly just into doin it stateside.
I'm already sending something to sainty if you wanna float those my way I'll toss it in with what I'm sending. I've sent a couple packages that way with success.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Believe it or not, I have no reason to stretch the truth, one of the mothers that I made these fems with was 100% tropical fruit, I don’t know if you’d call it pineapple or grapefruit, but it was the most heavenly smelling plant I’ve ever smelled, didn’t smell like weed at all. I’m almost positive it can be found again, I’m gonna try to go through several of these before the year is up, to find that pheno again, when I do, it’ll be around and used for different projects.
So yeah, there’s pineapple to be found in these, I’ll find her again.
It's been a few years since I bought them, so I have no idea if the current seeds are the same, but I got 100 % loud Dole pineapple scents and taste with every Female Seeds c-99 I've ever popped, and have ran at least a dozen over the years. They finished fast and yielded big, though the stone was always a bit light for my needs. I run one every year now for a good friend's birthday - a big sack of buds, for which she'll receive all my suspicious looking packages. Ain't no friends like weed friends. ;)

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
We do have an awesome community here. A couple of us are putting together a package for sainty. Gonna be some fire headed to him soon.
Words can't actually express how I'm feeling You lot are beyond amazing..
I swear that if I have to, I'll send you all a kangaroo nut sack coin purse each..
I know that no ones has coins but still, a kangaroo nutsack coin purse 🤣