The Stable

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I look at that like crack ;) I don't want to get to the point where I don't get high on bong rip and need to dab oils and stuff. Keif and hash (still smoking) are about my "edge" of insanity :)
U know what's funny I switch back and forth and when I go back to flower I actually get higher . I know that's hard to believe but that's how I roll lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
U know what's funny I switch back and forth and when I go back to flower I actually get higher . I know that's hard to believe but that's how I roll lol
A good water-bong one-hitter of the frosty stuff, topped with the grinder keif... hit it slow until it's out - then clear it fast and wait 😙💨

Ever get those Jello-tingles? where you feel the face chills and the head rush, and hang onto something for a few seconds and ride it out? When you feel stable again your first thought is "cool"🤙🥴

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
A good water-bong one-hitter of the frosty stuff, topped with the grinder keif... hit it slow until it's out - then clear it fast and wait 😙💨

Ever get those Jello-tingles? where you feel the face chills and the head rush, and hang onto something for a few seconds and ride it out? When you feel stable again your first thought is "cool"🤙🥴
I get a fuzzy , warm feeling in the back of my head and neck from really strong indicas . Was smoking some kobe a few days ago and man oh man was it strong af

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I also have five or so gg4 clones that I have been waiting years to run so to his will be or should be an epic run
I think I got a reg from Heisen/Greenpoint, a fem from Heisen, and a non-Heisen Greenpoint pack. Still haven't figured all that out - except that whatever business changes were going on didn't effect the seed quality based on all the stuff I have seen. It's all good.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I think I got a reg from Heisen/Greenpoint, a fem from Heisen, and a non-Heisen Greenpoint pack. Still haven't figured all that out - except that whatever business changes were going on didn't effect the seed quality based on all the stuff I have seen. It's all good.
That's good to hear