The Shitty Plant Thread

sandman83

Super Active Member
Alright I gotta participate again in the 'shitty plant' thread =/

BB xxl from ministry of cannabis, looks to me like multiple deficiencies, I was only giving them plain water and tried to just uppot to fresh soil and flip to flower.

Feeding the soil plants tap water + maxibloom @ 500ppm ~6.5ph or so.

Sorry pictures were with the lights on so color might be slightly distorted.

Lower leaves
2020-01-28 15.51.43.jpg

Upper
2020-01-28 15.51.49.jpg

Stoned Cold Bulldog

ok, can't find them since switching ti windows 10 from 7. suffice to say i show my plants how they are regardless of state and always have. no shame in my game at all.

i had plants dying in cups and had no idea why. they ended up losing most of their foliage imitating palm trees. i didn't give up on them. i diagnosed a nute difference and so did another comrade. p/k but both had the same fix. so just fed them Green Light Root Stimulator & Starter . and they went from bare stalks to growing leaves like a phoenix rising from the dead.

i guess from all that talk i need to show them. i'll grab them from a thread i already started . give me a minute or so... more so than a minute lol

Stoned Cold Bulldog

OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED YOU CAN'T EDIT A POST once it's posted. FYI = warning i fuck up all the time these days and it's not on purpose smdh, it's annoying.

ok, so here are ten pictures of 3 sick little pigs

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

lastly in recovery showing new growth and a welcomed save for marathon grow.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

those finally became these bigger pigs . it was tough to go through pics to try and put them in some kind of proper order to see them progress. which mean i'll likely find a new way to organize pictures on the computer. yes, i need to save effort more and more.

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

hopefully i can get the pics right. from early today i saw a droopy lady and she was like please bro i'm thirsty. i let her drink immediately and she was grateful. :cool: so a before and an after of the capn shiva's crunch berries.

next up will be the last water clone that asked to be rescued. not much roots but cupped her with biobizz and watered her in. i usual use the greenlight root stimulator but didn't want to make some for just one clone.
i will follow her with a sister that also wanted to be saved last week to show how she looks now after looking as bad as today's clone.
Yes i double cup because the roots like to seek out the bottom of the cup looking for moisture. once put in a cup, roots will come out the drain holes of the cup in a week or less for this strain crunch berries. most strains will do the same though ime

Attachments

Skunkle Justin

784A4969-D22A-4302-97A6-D5328AC31227.jpeg784A4969-D22A-4302-97A6-D5328AC31227.jpegboron deficiency from low humidity. RH at 30% in the end of flower3D2BC51A-0A7B-4DB2-AD98-3B62650D5D88.jpeglight burn from a damn shop light

Attachments