Gardening With Evergreen.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
it sure was i have a great guy from the other forum hooking me up with a sts part a and b so im going to see how that works verses cs next im told its way more reliable and easier
That's what I've heard. Spray twice and done versus 2x a day for weeks. I've been considering making stock A and B sts stuff too. Let me know how you like it.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Ya, I hear the STS is quicker and more reliable as well. I still have yet to try it myself. I havent had a batch of CS not work yet though.
No doubt man not that yours mine esos or Heisen doesn’t work but if I can find a solution that I don’t have to spray x2 a day for 3 + weeks that would be ideal lol. Spray it here and there and get same results sounds better to me lol.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Alright so the cs definitely reversed the the gg4 plant I tried it on she threw balls at the nodes and flowering sites on the bottom half of the plant
( where I sprayed) I thought I’d use it to seed it self and maybe something else since I experimented with it. But having not flowered it out before hand I decided to toss it out.

but I received my silver salts to make sts and instructions on how to mix it well my stock solutions are made I’ll mix some together and dilute it soon as the target plant gets big enough

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Alright so the cs definitely reversed the the gg4 plant I tried it on she threw balls at the nodes and flowering sites on the bottom half of the plant
( where I sprayed) I thought I’d use it to seed it self and maybe something else since I experimented with it. But having not flowered it out before hand I decided to toss it out.

but I received my silver salts to make sts and instructions on how to mix it well my stock solutions are made I’ll mix some together and dilute it soon as the target plant gets big enough
Nice, the cs method is straightforward but time consuming. The sts sounds like a much easier route to go plus you can store it for a while in the two separate stock mixtures.

Spraying 2x vs spraying 2x a day for 3-4 weeks is a no brainer.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Nice, the cs method is straightforward but time consuming. The sts sounds like a much easier route to go plus you can store it for a while in the two separate stock mixtures.

Spraying 2x vs spraying 2x a day for 3-4 weeks is a no brainer.
yea I was told to spray it once every 2 days until you see the change happen. Another grower I know that uses the same mix from the same guy said start 5 days before flower and 5 days into flower so that’s a total of 5 sprays. Seems way easier I probably would have just stuck to the cs if I had more time to spend with the plants. I can’t wait to retire. Then I’ll just hang with the females in my life don’t bitch all day aka my plants lol

D

Deleted member 60

This is the Tek I found and used about 10 years ago when I first made S-1 seeds. I did the process 3 times with different moms (soon to be dads) with varying success. As Heisen has noted...some plants don't like to play well. In my travels what i found was that crosses are often successful but S-1's are harder to make happen with certain strains. They either don't take at all or only provide a scant few seeds. This tek says only spray once....wet em real good....and then talks about the resulting toll it takes on fans/etc. I couldn't remember the exact details surrounding the spraying til i reread this...but I did remember how rough they always looked after their treatment.....and how they then still did their thing.. Kinda reminded me of hitting shit with Bushmaster if anyone ever made that mistake. i did once....LOL..... oh...my.....devastation.

Note that this repost of info is from 2006....when fems were fairly new and a lot of guys were baggin on em hard. If you just want the STS info it's in the first post. If you want a laugh...keep reading. Heehee. And this is wayyyyy before we had real experts....like we have today. >snickers<

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/feminizing-using-sts-instructions.121993/

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
This is the Tek I found and used about 10 years ago when I first made S-1 seeds. I did the process 3 times with different moms (soon to be dads) with varying success. As Heisen has noted...some plants don't like to play well. In my travels what i found was that crosses are often successful but S-1's are harder to make happen with certain strains. They either don't take at all or only provide a scant few seeds. This tek says only spray once....wet em real good....and then talks about the resulting toll it takes on fans/etc. I couldn't remember the exact details surrounding the spraying til i reread this...but I did remember how rough they always looked after their treatment.....and how they then still did their thing.. Kinda reminded me of hitting shit with Bushmaster if anyone ever made that mistake. i did once....LOL..... oh...my.....devastation.

Note that this repost of info is from 2006....when fems were fairly new and a lot of guys were baggin on em hard. If you just want the STS info it's in the first post. If you want a laugh...keep reading. Heehee. And this is wayyyyy before we had real experts....like we have today. >snickers<

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/feminizing-using-sts-instructions.121993/
Thanks man I was actually reading the original thread that that one links too earlier today. I got the chem from who I believe to be a PhD scientist irl, I have no reason to doubt this. I am fairly educated but almost never know what the hell this man is talking about without some assistance with google lol.

I remember when fems first hit the scenes and alota guys here growing fems now wouldn’t have touched them back in 06 I never did in fact until I ran heisens gear I’ve only ran 1-2 fem beans before that (freebies that sounded good enough to pop even if they were fems) (I would usually give them away if I got them.) not counting autos that I’ve ran outdoors in the bush. I’ll never stop popping regular beans I love the hunt, I never keep clones or cuts I know a few that do locally so I can get back what I want whenever. They don’t like the hunt so I hunt find keepers and they keep them so it works for now lol

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I’ve heard that I’ve heard people say you only need to spray a few times for it to work as compared to spraying the cs twice a day everyday for weeks
I flunked CS and GA3. STS looks like it's working. Another week looks like.

Also, Schwaggy did a fine tutorial on STS here:

Last edited: