Gardening With Evergreen.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I edited the post above to put a link to Schwaggy's tutorial on RIU. It's almost identical to what @Useful Seeds shared with me.

5 days before flip, 5 days after flip, and 5 days after that, though @Cob_nUt doesn't think the 3rd spray is necessary.
Not that it isn't necessary.I think I retarded pollen viability with my 3rd spray.Already had balls forming when I hit 'em the 3rd time.Big no-no.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
pic dump most of you know what these are this is mostly so i know where to find my pics later

Attachments

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
ill get into more detail in here when im running my chucks all the details for these pics are in the rightful threads

Attachments

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Seeds planted in dirt are starting to come up 4 Sundae driver s1, 5 adubs1, 4 gmo x bbc, 1 pp x bbc and 3 ghost og

seeds that just got wet; 4 southern banana by @Amos Otis
5 Texas butter by greenpoint

12 Evergreen x PTK evergreen was originally a gps strain, he discontinued it and I liked it a lot, not many grew it so I asked him if he minded I work it. I’ve been working with this one since 2017 when I bought my first pack I ran a whole pack (12 seeds) and found two plants that stood out and reminded me of an old skool og in structure with a piney yet heavy skunky chem scent. I bought 7 more packs of these and searched them for a single plant with that same structure as the first two I found. I out crossed it to a male I found in a pack PTK.
this is where I’mat with it now. The offspring have been a mix of very chemical to very pine and a good mix of both. Yields have been pretty good up to 4 zips off a plant in soil in a 3 gal nursery pot.
This is where I’m at now with this plant i am looking to go two ways with this one finding a very chem leaning plant in the offspring and crossing it back to another heavy chem strain. And finding a very pine flavor and cross it with Christmas tree bud with hopes of bringing out more pine flavor.

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
These will be grown to a proper size I did the flowering in 1 gal but now back to my #3 nursery pots 2.5 gal soil. I also have a set of clones taken from the Corey cut s1 that I have in flower now I’m liking everything about it structure smells and vigor it has been awhile since I’ve kept mothers but this will be my mother hunt.

I am looking to find a similar pheno of the adub to the last one I chopped earlier this month. To keep as a mother

Evergreen og hopefully I find one I like for a keeper if not I’ll pop more and keep looking since I’m looking to further this project

and maybe keep the vilest sundae driver s1 that I find but I’m unsure here as I don’t want to keep To many moms around right away

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Not the best shot here but red this is why I had to regrettably deny running the testers for you lol.
@thenotsoesoteric I popped 10 of those Evergreen I’ll keep them updated in here. Also in the mix is Amos southern banana some Texas butter from greenpoint, more abud s1s sundae driver s1s ghost og and gmo x bbc. View attachment 35736
Damn...got your hands full haha
Lotsa good beans in the mix for sure.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Damn...got your hands full haha
Lotsa good beans in the mix for sure.
Oh yea but I suspect I’ll cull about a fourth of those that go male. Only looking for one male.

the bridezilla x sin city juice I made in spring is growing nice I didn’t top her just let it go not much for side branching but nice structure none the less I also have a male from that cross I just put into flower going to hit the female lowers to make f2s

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh yea but I suspect I’ll cull about a fourth of those that go male. Only looking for one male.

the bridezilla x sin city juice I made in spring is growing nice I didn’t top her just let it go not much for side branching but nice structure none the less I also have a male from that cross I just put into flower going to hit the female lowers to make f2s
I can see that kind of structure with your cross for sure. The SCJ momma (LVTK) was a taller plant with big main and little side branching. This is the LVTK momma (pollenated by Mimosa male) packed with those Sin City Juice Regs:
LVTK cola.png

I guess the "Lemon Poundcake" pheno is quite common in the LVTK, & thats what I got with mine.
Snap some pics of the Bridezilla x SCJ if you get a chance. I'd love to see your cross.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Evergreengardener , I’m hoping you can help me out with a (maybe) simple Question.....

I noticed recently that some of my leaves are Tacoing, and I see that in some of your plants it’s doing it as well.

What causes the tacoing, and do we need to be concerned about it?
can be caaused by a few things mine do it due to low humidity high temps during flower and low temps at lights off. have you seen how my plants finish? i dont concern myself with it. people worry about this plant to damn much lol
if some of you knew the shit i put these plants through...

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I can see that kind of structure with your cross for sure. The SCJ momma (LVTK) was a taller plant with big main and little side branching. This is the LVTK momma (pollenated by Mimosa male) packed with those Sin City Juice Regs:
View attachment 35893

I guess the "Lemon Poundcake" pheno is quite common in the LVTK, & thats what I got with mine.
Snap some pics of the Bridezilla x SCJ if you get a chance. I'd love to see your cross.
you know i love taking pics man lol i will get some up for you soon that one goes into flower in 2 weeks ill grab a veg shot to show structure before then though

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
can be caaused by a few things mine do it due to low humidity high temps during flower and low temps at lights off. have you seen how my plants finish? i dont concern myself with it. people worry about this plant to damn much lol
if some of you knew the shit i put these plants through you wouldnt believe the plants wee mine but its routine for my plants to see 35-45 degree temp changes daily now since the move i will be fixing that and insulating and heating the area but for now i just make due
Yeah, I have seen your finished plants - always Fire! And I respect you as a grower for it. I’m happy to have your reassurance that it’s not something to worry about or go out of your way to try and correct it.