Gardening With Evergreen.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Yeah, I have seen your finished plants - always Fire! And I respect you as a grower for it. I’m happy to have your reassurance that it’s not something to worry about or go out of your way to try and correct it.
I just saw that might come off dickish to some but it wasn’t meant that way to you at all man

but yea tacoing is usually due to super low humidity and heat in my experience

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Damn, those nodes are tight as hell.
my thoughts exactly lol im excited to flower it out and see what happens this wasnt even a planned chuck if you remember i found your male that i liked kept it then threw it in a tent with the gals when it got thrips and i didnt want to battle them so i watered them and let the male hit whatever it hit took the beans threw the rest out and nuked the place lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@HydroRed this is the bridezilla x sincity
not the best pics but i feel they show off the structure nice this is pretty much how the male looked. I'm going to wait till i can clone those lowers and put it in flower then hit half the plant with the male, the male looks super similar just al bent up to fit my small space for males View attachment 36359View attachment 36360View attachment 36361View attachment 36362
Holy shit! Lol that is nuts man, stacked ass nodes.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@HydroRed this is the bridezilla x sincity
not the best pics but i feel they show off the structure nice this is pretty much how the male looked. I'm going to wait till i can clone those lowers and put it in flower then hit half the plant with the male, the male looks super similar just al bent up to fit my small space for males View attachment 36359View attachment 36360View attachment 36361View attachment 36362
So u crossed lvtk x Mimosa × bridezilla. Then I plan to hit a clone of that with an f2 Lvtk x mimosa? Nice. Is that called a backcross?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
So u crossed lvtk x Mimosa × bridezilla. Then I plan to hit a clone of that with an f2 Lvtk x mimosa? Nice. Is that called a backcross?
No so I worded that as a direct convo to red (so it might read funny) I crossed a male sin city juice (you have the parents right) to make these beans then grew some out, I took a male I found from these seeds and I’m going to dust the stacked female above to make f2s of the bridezilla x sin city juice