Gardening With Evergreen.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Looks to me like you're winning. Compared to what I've read and seen in pics you're definitely in the ballpark. Thanks for the awesome updates throughout. Super excited to see what becomes of this. I'll be lurking.
Thanks man my journal was quiet because I usually shut down for the summer it’s just a pain in the ass trying to combat the heat for me. But now that fall is here and temps are dropping this thread will have all kinds of crazy shit going on. I’ll be trying to reverse two plants this go around

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thanks man my journal was quiet because I usually shut down for the summer it’s just a pain in the ass trying to combat the heat for me. But now that fall is here and temps are dropping this thread will have all kinds of crazy shit going on. I’ll be trying to reverse two plants this go around
Heard that, I was wondering where you been. I'm battling ridiculous humidity in my tents. It's looking like I'm going to have to drop a few hundred on an exhaust for the whole room and hope that helps. If not a 300 dehuey will be next. What hell I've been dealing with. I miss my old dedicated room lol. Dialing in this new room is getting expensive. What plants did you have in mind. If stated I either forget or missed it lol

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Heard that, I was wondering where you been. I'm battling ridiculous humidity in my tents. It's looking like I'm going to have to drop a few hundred on an exhaust for the whole room and hope that helps. If not a 300 dehuey will be next. What hell I've been dealing with. I miss my old dedicated room lol. Dialing in this new room is getting expensive. What plants did you have in mind. If stated I either forget or missed it lol
Yea I’ve still been around and on the site most everyday just not a lot to post about or time in the summer with work. I’m only sure of one plant that will be reversed as of yet and it will be a Lavender martini female. This is a cross I worked to the f4 generation. It is somas lavender x humble pie. I’m thinking maybe a gg4 aswell but idk people have kind of played that strain out imo

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ooo lavender sounds amazing bro but then cross in that humble pie you have me curious about the results. Since taking it to f4 what was your goal with it? Is it more lavender or HP or a balance? Both strains have now got me wanting them. Thank evergreen just what I needed more seeds on the list lol.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Ooo lavender sounds amazing bro but then cross in that humble pie you have me curious about the results. Since taking it to f4 what was your goal with it? Is it more lavender or HP or a balance? Both strains have now got me wanting them. Thank evergreen just what I needed more seeds on the list lol.
To be honest I like the phenos that go dark purple almost black lavender learners, but they were taken to f4 in open pollination so there’s all different phenos to find I’m looking for a nice lavender leaner

think skunky with earthy spicy notes and some berry to top it off

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
To be honest I like the phenos that go dark purple almost black lavender learners, but they were taken to f4 in open pollination so there’s all different phenos to find I’m looking for a nice lavender leaner

think skunky with earthy spicy notes and some berry to top it off
Sign me up for that release lol. I love dark purple/"black" phenos. Would love to grow one out especially with the taste description.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@thenotsoesoteric @HydroRed how do you two go about spraying the cs? Do you just use a plastic spray bottle or did you opt for a glass one?
I used a small glass jar and then just the sprayer top. I think the plastic is bad for long term storing but if you fill a plastic spray bottle with cs and spray it should be fine, then just dump the left over cs back in glass to store, but not sure.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
X2 on a "small" plastic sprayer. Then its not sitting in the plastic sprayer for long periods of time in between refills. You can use a 4-6 oz bottle sprayer from the dollar store etc and it will need to be refilled more frequently. When it comes to storing it though, Id also suggest keeping it in the glass jars. Long durations of sitting in plastic, the silver particulates will bond to the plastic reducing the strength of the CS.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
X2 on a "small" plastic sprayer. Then its not sitting in the plastic sprayer for long periods of time in between refills. You can use a 4-6 oz bottle sprayer from the dollar store etc and it will need to be refilled more frequently. When it comes to storing it though, Id also suggest keeping it in the glass jars. Long durations of sitting in plastic, the silver particulates will bond to the plastic reducing the strength of the CS.
That’s what I did was fill a 6 oz spray bottle half way figure that’ll be gone in a week or under. The first plant I’m going to try on is the gg4 since I have a nice small one ready to be tested on. Then I’ll try others

was just going to store in the quart jar I made it in in a nice cool dark place under the kitchen sink

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Well here is the gg4 I’ve been spraying it will be one week of spraying come Wednesday then I’m going to move it to flower and continue spraying and hopefully see balls formingView attachment 27507View attachment 27508not the best photo to see it but the experienced guys will see the gg4. Leaf twist that’s you @HydroRed 🤣🤣
Still pretty early, but I see it. Fan leaf on the right. Looks like an invisible string is pulling up on the leaf lol. Wheres the seed from?