The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
image.jpgimage.jpg
Got the 2 tall ladies left to chop. So far the tester bugs have lived up to the hype. 2 hits and I felt no pain. Honestly the bar was set pretty HIGH after reading some of the smoke reports, and it was still better than I thought it was gonna be. Thanks again Hiesenberg. And thanks to all the growers who stayed with the contest and made it interesting. Y’all’s my people’s!

A couple Next Gen B cuts flowering out with a Magic Melon.
Next Gen B Cut.jpg
A very healthy next gen A cut dominating a Future #1 cut.(front right corner) The A pheno is my favorite out of A, B, and M as it is the tastiest, finishes the fastest,(60 days) and is very strong as the buzz I get after after a session lasts a good hour and 1/2. I wish all the plants I grew had the vigor this strain does.
Next Gen A Cut.jpg

Dalton

Nobody
Anyone win this thing? I know it’s not me, I saw some pretty bad ass pics on the post your pics thread. And also I almost killed my whole garden at one point, and that type of behavior shouldn’t be encouraged.
No winner that I am aware of, @Heisenbeans has a lot of shit going on from the looks of the thread posts he has been making. In time we shall have a victor patience is key

printer

Super Active Member
Blowing this shit in 100 degree weather has been a fukin hootView attachment 97270
I can relate. I removed the fiberglass insulation in a section of my attic, cut foam board insulation to fit between the rafters and then spray foamed the pieces in place then replaced the fiberglass on top of it. Then started on the next section. It was also stinking hot out but I took a week off work to do it so I was committed. Did it all in a Tyvek suit and underwear, sweat buckets. Had a more flat roof so I ended up on my belly more than not. Can't wait to see the walls come up.

I can relate. I removed the fiberglass insulation in a section of my attic, cut foam board insulation to fit between the rafters and then spray foamed the pieces in place then replaced the fiberglass on top of it. Then started on the next section. It was also stinking hot out but I took a week off work to do it so I was committed. Did it all in a Tyvek suit and underwear, sweat buckets. Had a more flat roof so I ended up on my belly more than not. Can't wait to see the walls come up.
Plz stay hydrated you 2 as attic work when it's 100 out is like going to the gym but the whole gym is actually a sauna.

printer

Super Active Member
Plz stay hydrated you 2 as attic work when it's 100 out is like going to the gym but the whole gym is actually a sauna.
There is no way you can get me into a place like that ever again. Some fire retardant chemical sensitized my skin and if I get warm enough to sweat my body burns like having Shingle all over it. The reason I need to get a good CBD run going. I am in danger of it if I spend any time in 75 degrees or more.

Chillin Dalton, and that is a very HEALTHY looking next gen run you got going. I thought about breaking out a 2nd scrog for my next gen A cut but this plant mega crops like a dream so I just pinch a branch till I feel it give a little and then bend it where I want it. I think she is just about done stretching.
NxtGen A and Future1 A.jpg
NxtGen A and Future1 B.jpg
I have 2 Next Gen B cuts going and 1 is almost ready for harvest and the other a few weeks behind it.
NxtGen B's and Magic Melon B.jpg
NxtGen B's and Magic Melon A.jpg