The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I ordered some two gallons pots today, Ive been running stuff in smaller 1 gallonish square pots, they work great for clones, culling males, etc, but watering every day at the end is a pain in the ass. I think I can get 8 plants in a 2.5 x 2.5 tent under a HLG Rspec 270 but its going to be tight. I have 4 comp plants and 2 GDP and 2 Wedding Cake From another breeder. Unfortunately the other four are way ahead of the comp plants so I need to get them to blow up fast. Any one got any ideas to get them up to speed. Feeding Dyna grow / Mag pro/and Pro tex at about 450ppm 6.5 ph. I usually veg slow because I always plant more stuff than I have room for but now I need to step it up.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
We might be in trouble guys. It seems some of the forum guys know about led tec
What's going on in here guys? 😘 🥰
Howdy neighbor! These guys are holding it down for sure. Although I think some of the forum guys have discovered led technology, so we might be in trouble ha! Looks like on average we are about a week to 10 days behind, not long enough to make a huge difference when all is said and done though I don't think.

We might be in trouble guys. It seems some of the forum guys know about led tec
Know about it, pfffft lol yeah I think that might be an accurate statement seeing OhioGeoge just upgraded his rig to a chilled growcraft and others like Meatman and TerpyTyrone rocking a triple strips or > DYI MONSTER arrays. Yeah something tells me if you can't keep your girls canopy bathed in 700-1000 ppf you are probably going to get lapped around week 5.

Last edited:

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Shit...we don't just know about it, we build our own!
View attachment 88341
Ya I saw some guys talking about building their own. Still figuring out the growing part, but hopefully one day I can focus on how all that works. And breeding. Haven't done either yet, but its on the list of stuff to do. I got lucky and a buddy sponsored me some new leds, or I'd still be running hps and mh. It's kinda crazy how expensive they are. Although, the money I've saved by not buying new bulbs since last October is pretty significant. They've almost paid for themselves

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Testers don’t have 4 weeks before needing to be flipped to stay in the 14 week timeline
I think I'll have to put the comp plants in here and just sitting off to the side for the first week or 2. Not ideal, but should allow me to flower right around the same time everyone else does. Hope they are big enough to take some clones off of first. Is June the 29th the date we are shooting for? So for an 8 week flowering time, they need to be flipped around end of April or first part of may?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I think I'll have to put the comp plants in here and just sitting off to the side for the first week or 2. Not ideal, but should allow me to flower right around the same time everyone else does. Hope they are big enough to take some clones off of first. Is June the 29th the date we are shooting for? So for an 8 week flowering time, they need to be flipped around end of April or first part of may?
No June 29th is for the ones started March 24th July 4th would be 14 weeks from your guys April start date