The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Iā€™m pretty sure I just need to adjust my nutrition to match the lighting. just hard to do with out a damn ppm meter that didnā€™t decide to take a shit on me lol. Nothing a lil foliage feed canā€™t fix. I hope šŸ¤ž
I have an old 'freebie' ph test kit with the drops and the little plastic test tube in a drawer somewhere just for emercencies - hadn't thought about the ppm side of it :unsure:

Nolimit916

Put these babies in rockwool cubes four days ago. My light cycle is 24/7 until they get a little bigger. Then Iā€™ll flip to 18/6. Feeding them FloraFlex Nutrients with an EC of 2.1. They are handling it well. Been looking at everyoneā€™s updates and pictures, looks real good there guys! Canā€™t wait to see everyoneā€™s results. Glad we have this platform, starting all at the same time so that we can all share experiences together.

Attachments

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac šŸ† šŸ
I have an old 'freebie' ph test kit with the drops and the little plastic test tube in a drawer somewhere just for emercencies - hadn't thought about the ppm side of it :unsure:
Yeah man I got one too. My ph is cool. Not sure they are getting enough Ppm for the light they are getting. Iā€™m not too worried yet. but I just ordered a new combo set. Itā€™s hard not to find Chinese junk anymore

Lights just came on for Day 15 all my girls have their roots in the nutes and just got their last top feeding. I was going to put them all under a TS1000(150W) but a lot of people are crushing under 75W or < so A & B I am just going to stay under the SF1000(100W).

AD X AC A D15V.jpg
AD X AC B D15V.jpg
AD X AC M D15V.jpg

Last edited: