The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What in the Sam fuck is this hiddencreeck jabroni mad at? Dick swinging little punk. What did I miss?
I think he’s just upset because he apparently doesn’t know how to germinate seeds. My guess is he’s probably one of the people from RIU that don’t like @Heisenbeans and they joined the competition for no other reason than to say his beans are shit…or he’s just so full of himself that he can’t accept when he makes mistakes.

Meatman

Meat Master
I think he’s just upset because he apparently doesn’t know how to germinate seeds. My guess is he’s probably one of the people from RIU that don’t like @Heisenbeans and they joined the competition for no other reason than to say his beans are shit…or he’s just so full of himself that he can’t accept when he makes mistakes.
The best part is he’s the only one who had issues getting them to pop if that was me I would of came up with an excuse grandma died, house got raided something lol you never admit defeat lol

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Yup, he’s making himself look like a fool. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Chunky Fool…or one of his buddies.
The only possibility I can think of for someone to loose 8 seeds that germinated would be for the soil to be too dry. Can't kill all 8 seeds in soil that is too wet IMO.
Most likely created the youtube account March 5th to get the free seeds and had no intention of playing.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Yeah that or as you said...plain old user error

printer

Super Active Member
I did the beans in a glass of water thing that most (in the other thread) were doing. I used to use the paper towel thing but the glass of water method was just too easy, will be using it from now on. Not to say things are all rosy for me. I only popped three since I have a number of other plants going and might be pressed for space later on. The one seedling is doing fine, the other two did not do anything other than break the ground. One is just starting to get its legs up and the other looks like it is deciding whether to join her.