The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Sorry @Heisenbeans for not giving a proper representation of your genetics.
Ive been having light leak induced hermies the last 2 runs.
I thought I had nipped it in the bud prior to the contest, but I believe it was a combo of the light intensity, and light coming through the window AC unit . its light @5am and dark @9 .... So I'm thinking that may be why . I had a bunch of adub s1 too.
I took clones of everything , but I'm not posting herm bud. Honestly the only reason I didnt cull as soon as i saw it , is because the jars are about out.....fml I may have to build a seed extractor haha

WJS

Shouldn’t be sleep posting. I really wasn’t that fucked up, but I shouldn’t even open up my computer until I’ve been awake and had some coffee. My flower tent is way behind, beginner mistakes, but still looks good to me. Comp beans and maybe a little black banana cookies too. Enjoy. WJS

Attachments

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Smoke reeeeeeeeeeport! While yes I shouldn't have chopped at 14 weeks but while admiring your continued fire grows.....I am fucking ripped! Great smoke a berry lemony sweet goodness that has be buzzing floating and happy as a sailor in a strip club. Mmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Smoke reeeeeeeeeeport! While yes I shouldn't have chopped at 14 weeks but while admiring your continued fire grows.....I am fucking ripped! Great smoke a berry lemony sweet goodness that has be buzzing floating and happy as a sailor in a strip club. Mmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm
Bridget is on deck and the next generation is already beginning thier stretch!20210626_141859.jpg20210626_141741.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
well chopped the first of 5 she was in the middle of the tent and sagged everywhere so gone. 8 weeks yesterday and a great plant. For using new tech from new tent to new watering system I am pretty pleased with all of the plants in the tent. This one is what I call my pale girl she started with light green leaves and I could not change her as she finished with light green leaves. Probably low PH thusly low mag but still she had about 8 fist sized top cola's and tight golf balls most of the way down, buds frosty but no frost rails.

picts

comp flower.jpg

comp flower 1.jpg

comp flower 2.jpg

comp flower 3.jpg

four more plants to go from dark purple to frosty rails but they get a few more days.