The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

My 5 Stardawg comp plants @ 53 days in

Big Girl has fattened up and is officially a plumper and it still has a few weeks to go. This will easily be the biggest and most heavy plant I have ever grown in a 2 gallon pot.

DSCN0858.JPG

Tall Girl has some purple to it. She is dense as fuck and will be a heavy yielder as well. Not much in the smell department tho.

DSCN0857.JPG

Giant Bush is still fattening up. Who knows when she will stop. The pistols have just started to splooge. I can see a heavy yield here too.

DSCN0859.JPG

The Runt is all chemicals. Very dense buds and will give an excellent yield. Wish I had clones of this one.

DSCN0856.JPG

The Freak has really started to blossom. I did not take pics of her before because she didn't seem pic worthy. She has suddenly changed for the better and smell like fruit and chemicals. Wish I had clones of this as well now.

DSCN0860.JPG

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210627-214447_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210627-214407_Gallery.jpgGave them some space but ran outa time. Tommorow gonna get them nice and spread out and cleaned up finally. Really nice fruity smells I wasnt expecting from this cross all across the tent. Putting it on early too even with my neglect. Haven't Spotted any balls but tommorow I will if they are there. Back left is not a comp plant.