The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210620-223116_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210620-223127_Gallery.jpg
Well it's been hell for me and these Ladies. Whole room is pissed. I been non stop grinding I knew I would be pressed but coudnt have seen things going down like this. Either way tommorow is a date I am making sure to go in and get everyone cleaned up and right. If I dont have any balls that will be a suprise compared to the healthy plants that got them. Nothing looks pollinated so that's a plus. Bud shot is the only one that looks diff so far. Looks more animal to me. Short little stack on the right

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
I know you don't really keep clones but that would be a hard one for me not to keep.Whats the nose like on her. Those cured buds are gonna be off the chain.
The nose is sweet citrus, candy, trix cereal with a strong funk. Honestly it’s tough to distinguish anything, but Uber stinky weed in my room. This run has overpowered my scrubber, I have to keep people away from my house, which is fairly easy in my location. This has been the stinkiest run in quite awhile.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
The nose is sweet citrus, candy, trix cereal with a strong funk. Honestly it’s tough to distinguish anything, but Uber stinky weed in my room. This run has overpowered my scrubber, I have to keep people away from my house, which is fairly easy in my location. This has been the stinkiest run in quite awhile.
The animal cookies x triangle kush i have going has the same sweet cereal smell going on to. Real nice smell.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I get an old school skunk mixed with fresh slightly over baked sugar cookies when I open the doors to the flower room, I was thinking fruit loops cereal yesterday morning after I bumped the girls while watering, suspect trix & fruit loops are similar

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey all, I've got a ? for you photography gurus.
I posted my pics for the contest that I uploaded from my camera and my phone.
All of the pics displayed an exploded view when I posted them??
If I click on the posted pics I then get the original pic I want to be seen.
Without clicking on each individual pic there is this pixely crappy display.
Where did I go wrong with my posting?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
When you upload the image to the site there should be two options available to you below the box where you edit your post that let you select how the image is shown (see below). That said, I looked at your entry post and it looks normal to me.

Screenshot 2021-06-22 132436.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Chopped #1 this morning day 63, so happy with this plant.
Hope to get on the plus side of an oz from her.
Very solid, loud and sticky girl.
After trimming and hanging her I noticed some very different smells coming out.
Still sweet vanilla, berry but lighter, now some stronger funky rubber tire thrown in there, hard to describe.
Anxious to get a taste in 10 days or so.
20210622_094120-crop.jpg
Beautiful dark leaves
20210622_095525-crop.jpg

Hopefully I left enough to reveg her in the GH.
20210622_102711-crop.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
They all look great to me. You got some fire there man!

These are my Stardawg ladies @ 7 weeks today from flip. I saved this tent with the advice of Old Stir and got rid of the PH up. They were on their way out but now they will make it the 9 to 10 weeks they need.

Big Girl is so fucking big I think it will yield 2 ounces. The buds are huge but a bit on the airy side for my liking. Low terp and frost profile makes this one a non keeper.

DSCN0835.JPG

DSCN0836.JPG

This one was also large but not as big as the other and the buds are quite dense. But low terp and frost profile make this one a non keeper as well.
Nice purpling leaves on this one tho.

DSCN0837.JPG

DSCN0838.JPG

DSCN0839.JPG

This one I sadly did not take clones from. This was the Runt and I didn't think it would come out well. The high chemical terps and very sticky profiles make this one a keeper and I will try to reveg it.

DSCN0833.JPG

DSCN0834.JPG

This one is the Giant Bush. She is the 5 star winner IMO. She smells like C99 and chemicals. The most sweet, fruity smell mixed in with a subtle chem make this plant a fucking WINNER in anyone's grow. I may send uncle H a few of these to flower out just to see what he thinks of it. Might not have the frost he's looking for but the terps alone will make people foam at the mouth :giggle:

I DO have 10 clones of this one :sneaky:

DSCN0831.JPG

DSCN0832.JPG

No huge frost winners in this comp fro me. I gave it my best and they still have at least 2 or 3 weeks to go but they wont match what some of you guys have put out. Good luck to you all :giggle:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
These are my Stardawg ladies @ 7 weeks today from flip. I saved this tent with the advice of Old Stir and got rid of the PH up. They were on their way out but now they will make it the 9 to 10 weeks they need.

Big Girl is so fucking big I think it will yield 2 ounces. The buds are huge but a bit on the airy side for my liking. Low terp and frost profile makes this one a non keeper.

View attachment 94633

View attachment 94634

This one was also large but not as big as the other and the buds are quite dense. But low terp and frost profile make this one a non keeper as well.
Nice purpling leaves on this one tho.

View attachment 94635

View attachment 94636

View attachment 94637

This one I sadly did not take clones from. This was the Runt and I didn't think it would come out well. The high chemical terps and very sticky profiles make this one a keeper and I will try to reveg it.

View attachment 94638

View attachment 94639

This one is the Giant Bush. She is the 5 star winner IMO. She smells like C99 and chemicals. The most sweet, fruity smell mixed in with a subtle chem make this plant a fucking WINNER in anyone's grow. I may send uncle H a few of these to flower out just to see what he thinks of it. Might not have the frost he's looking for but the terps alone will make people foam at the mouth :giggle:

I DO have 10 clones of this one :sneaky:

View attachment 94640

View attachment 94641

No huge frost winners in this comp fro me. I gave it my best and they still have at least 2 or 3 weeks to go but they wont match what some of you guys have put out. Good luck to you all :giggle:
I think grown in an open room with more air flow, and a completely dark cycle will.tighten things up.
Plants will have airy buds when there is a light leak. It's the most overlooked issue with tents. Plants will somewhat stretch out in flower the way a budded plant will try and reveg. Its always better to build a box with framing and line the walls with a solid film.
I would guess the tallest Plants closest to the light leak will air out more than the runt below the canopy.
Give it some thought

I think grown in an open room with more air flow, and a completely dark cycle will.tighten things up.
Plants will have airy buds when there is a light leak. It's the most overlooked issue with tents. Plants will somewhat stretch out in flower the way a budded plant will try and reveg. Its always better to build a box with framing and line the walls with a solid film.
I would guess the tallest Plants closest to the light leak will air out more than the runt below the canopy.
Give it some thought
H, it's not only in a tent.........................but in a dark room as well. No light gets in at all. All the other plants in that tent are rock solid buds. I posted pics of them on the Heisenbeans thread :geek: