The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a quick update on our comp girls after 10 days or so in the big girls tent. The stretch is definitely on but looks like it is getting under control. I like a bit of stretch to allow for good light penetration.

comp plants.jpg

comp plants 1.jpg
3 tall ones 2 a week behind but bushier.
comp plants 2.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Casting my vote early for the Mac plant. They look great either way!
I look at it scientifically. He PICKED who he sent them to. It wasn't random. It will be someone that posts a lot that has longevity on the forum. Probably one of his trusted testers or Diamond club members. No clue who that is, but that's my theory. And probably someone he knew had room to drop a bunch out of those people.

Meatman

Meat Master
I'll be surprised if you don't have the MAC. Yours seem to be taking off way more than anyone else who's growing in soil. I know mine are still pretty small, due to my own mistakes, but I would think that at least a few other people would have plants that are at least close to yours in size. BTW, what size tent and how many watts are you giving them?
I was thinking he’s been messing with us the whole time they are in a 2x2 with 1gallon pots so they just look huge but really they are the same size as all of ours lol

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I look at it scientifically. He PICKED who he sent them to. It wasn't random. It will be someone that posts a lot that has longevity on the forum. Probably one of his trusted testers or Diamond club members. No clue who that is, but that's my theory. And probably someone he knew had room to drop a bunch out of those people.
👍

WJS

I’m admiring the comp pictures. Flipping this weekend. My plants are much smaller, I attribute to cold spell the last week of March. I’ve always heart root mass is critical. Maybe I’ll still get something fire out of these. WJS

Attachments

printer

Super Active Member
This MAC1 is notoriously slow in veg, (it’s only negative)....
Well then it is settle, mine are the slowest.

I did a dumb thing, turned some lower leaves crispy on my plants. I did not water them as I was going to re-pot them, got busy on other stuff and found out what I did the next day. All the plants are recovering fine enough. You guys breed some hearty plants (OldSt1r, Dubgum in the bunch). Today I really do have to re-pot.

I don't post pics for a few days and Lubda is already picked the winner?!?!? HA!!

Eat this bastids!! I was way too tall so I had to cut them down and reveg. These things came back in less than a week. So fucking vigorous. You can't kill them :cool:

Fuck one cola!! I want 32!! :sneaky:

DSCN0767 (1).JPG

DSCN0768 (1).JPG

DSCN0769 (1).JPG

DSCN0770.JPG

DSCN0771.JPG

They go into flower in 4 days. I know it's late so I might not make the deadline but I'll still post pics anyway. At least I took 24 clones :giggle:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I don't post pics for a few days and Lubda is already picked the winner?!?!? HA!!

Eat this bastids!! I was way too tall so I had to cut them down and reveg. These things came back in less than a week. So fucking vigorous. You can't kill them :cool:

Fuck one cola!! I want 32!! :sneaky:

View attachment 90587

View attachment 90588

View attachment 90589

View attachment 90590

View attachment 90591

They go into flower in 4 days. I know it's late so I might not make the deadline but I'll still post pics anyway. At least I took 24 clones :giggle:
Wtf am I doing wrong!?!? My veg is way behins u fuckers!!
I need to step my veg game ☝