The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Added some adjustable racks on the wall for circulating fans.
I am in the process of taking clones.
Top dressed plant #1 with 3 TBL of Happy Frog 4-5-3 and 1/2 cup EWC.
Plant #8 received 3 TBL of Bio Live and 1/2 c of EWC.
Average growth is about 1 1/2" a day.
Happy Growing!

100_7678.JPG100_7669.JPG100_7670.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have this front plant ready to flip. I left shoots on to see how everything stretches, but a lot may go.
IMG_3955.JPG
And since that will be a beautiful plant I went ahead and tried something I have been curious about on the other one.
Before and after losing two more shoots.
IMG_3952.JPG IMG_3954.JPG
But it's the shoots I chose to take :ROFLMAO: How many plants could you fit in a tent like this, with really skinny pots LOL
IMG_3953.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have this front plant ready to flip. I left shoots on to see how everything stretches, but a lot may go.
View attachment 90447
And since that will be a beautiful plant I went ahead and tried something I have been curious about on the other one.
Before and after losing two more shoots.
View attachment 90444 View attachment 90446
But it's the shoots I chose to take :ROFLMAO: How many plants could you fit in a tent like this, with really skinny pots LOL
View attachment 90445
It’s candelabra style.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'll be surprised if you don't have the MAC. Yours seem to be taking off way more than anyone else who's growing in soil. I know mine are still pretty small, due to my own mistakes, but I would think that at least a few other people would have plants that are at least close to yours in size. BTW, what size tent and how many watts are you giving them?

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
I'll be surprised if you don't have the MAC. Yours seem to be taking off way more than anyone else who's growing in soil. I know mine are still pretty small, due to my own mistakes, but I would think that at least a few other people would have plants that are at least close to yours in size. BTW, what size tent and how many watts are you giving them?
It’s a 4x4 with a Spider Farmer sp4000, I think it’s 480w.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Normally I would do brew a compost tea to boost plant growth as I transition these plants into flower but I am trying to promote Korean Natural Farming so I will only use KNF style nutrients for this contest and formulate a total grow cost at the end of the competition for people to use for comparison. Up to this point in the grow all the nutrition the plant has received has come from the soil medium and I have watered with RO water with no additives. If memory serves me correctly...

P5050904.JPG
Before clearing out lower leaves/branches
P5050907.JPG P5050908.JPG P5050909.JPG

After
P5050911.JPG

P5050912.JPG P5050913.JPG P5050914.JPG

2 1/2 Gallons RO water
Well Grown Seeds - Veg Ferment - 20 ml
Homemade KNF - Aloe Ferment - 10 ml
Homemade KNF - WCA - 20 ml
Impello - Tribus - 5 ml
Impello - Lumina - 20 ml