The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The new tent is up and the girls are in their final 7 gal pots! The roots looked good and were lightly circling the bottom and coming about about 1/3 of the way back up. They certainly could've waited another few days, but I'm just happy to have this out of the way.

I'm glad I only had enough soil for three because that's all that will fit. The one left in the small pot will either go to a friend or it will get planted outside to live a long full life. My wife did a hell of a job getting the tent assembled and the pots in there. All I did was transplant the plants, water them, and zip-tie a few wires.

2021-05-03_ADUBxACookies-01.jpg

2021-05-03_ADUBxACookies-02.jpg

2021-05-03_ADUBxACookies-03.jpg

2021-05-03_ADUBxACookies-04.jpg

2021-05-03_ADUBxACookies-05.jpg

2021-05-03_ADUBxACookies-06.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here is my traffic cone Leaving those bottom fans on for stability in high winds...
IMG_3931.JPG
The little cup has the two sprouts I took from below those. Not actively cloning, but I couldn't toss them. They look as good as the lower two there, but were a few inches shy of the canopy the rest have. Less bottom, more top!

printer

Super Active Member
Here is my traffic cone Leaving those bottom fans on for stability in high winds...
View attachment 90339
The little cup has the two sprouts I took from below those. Not actively cloning, but I couldn't toss them. They look as good as the lower two there, but were a few inches shy of the canopy the rest have. Less bottom, more top!
The lower leave will help with balance when she gets real fucking heavy up top.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I don't want to give away the trick too early, but I ain't gonna win anyway. This is my interpretation of what @Heisenbeans was talking about as far as pruning. Here is my game plan.
Step one:
:sick:
View attachment 90354

Step 2:
(y)
View attachment 90355
What's the steps I'm lost here?
Before I flip I pull off all small and even medium growth tips all the way to the top. I try to keep just main branches for the most part but this time it got away on me a bit. After your stretch Say you have a 12 inch plant and it doubles. That foot will all be cola in sweet zone. Usually it's like 2 feet into 3-5 so you can be more or less generous with the pruning. Usually I give a few days to heal and flip.
I imagine H was talking to do something similar but with a 1 cola plant so all the beef goes into those tips. I usually top train etc. These will be the first pole plant since I was 15 in my backyard many moons ago.

Opie1

Master Grower
2845BFB6-7F64-4726-83AC-DA1CE0A7E53E.jpeg
Trimmed of all the lower stuff, lol, ( a couple of em are still pretty low their self) and took clones of all 4.
I’ve got a couple more that are smaller than these but I’ve not decided just what I’m gonna do with them. Hopefully these will stretch into decent size here soon.

Streetpro09

Tester
I'm hoping mine will stretch out some in flower now. The 6500k leds really kept them short and stout. There's maybe 1 inch node spacing on the main stem. Side shoots are stretching a little for light and to catch up with the top. Gonna take clones in the next day or two and get them shaped up to set some buds!

20210504_003642.jpg
20210504_002144.jpg
20210504_003705.jpg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Small 2 I unpotted to check the roots. They didn’t like it LOL
The other 2 are back on track. May up pot this weekend.
Nice work all. This has been a good learning experience on how fast all of you can get things rolling. I’m doing some experimenting to see if I can figure this coco out when going from seed.
F7C0D655-EF4F-4D2D-AFDA-2D9EEF87189A.png

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone