The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
That'll put me at 9 weeks if I flip 3 weeks from breaking dirt. @Heisenbeans guess you would know better than anyone. Would you say I'm still looking viable for the forum comp? It's at the margin for sure.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Lmfao
2/3 look great tbh.

I've seen a plant stay perky and green but never grow only to find root damage.

Humidity is low though, so I think these are gonna make it

@Heisenbeans you want me to throw down some more, I didn't yet cuz these look good.
View attachment 87836
I ended up doing 2 more seeds for anyone Wondering.

I'm not risking all the seeds I'm gonna win, on these straggly ass pre-killed plants haha

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I ended up doing 2 more seeds for anyone Wondering.

I'm not risking all the seeds I'm gonna win, on these straggly ass pre-killed plants haha
Just FYI - smack talking is always done best when it's aimed at "I am great". When you start the "you suck" version, Karma can be a bitch :ROFLMAO:

One pretty bud - from one plant. The rest can be ugly smoke 🤪

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@HiddencreekGardens before you blow up my comments on YouTube saying how the seeds are junk , no one here has had an issue. Learn how to grow a fukin seedling chump.
Dude came here late, was sucking up so much that his nose has shit on it, you still let him in on the contest, and he talks shit about your seeds because he doesn’t know how to sprout seeds properly? Fuck that guy.

BTW…have you noticed he never once showed a picture of his seeds sprouting? He mentioned they sprouted, said they were planted, but then just showed 8 pots filled with coco or peat.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dude came here late, was sucking up so much that his nose has shit on it, you still let him in on the contest, and he talks shit about your seeds because he doesn’t know how to sprout seeds properly? Fuck that guy.

BTW…have you noticed he never once showed a picture of his seeds sprouting? He mentioned they sprouted, said they were planted, but then just showed 8 pots filled with coco or peat.
Bean horder? :unsure: 🤦‍♂️Never planted a thing! :ROFLMAO:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

It’s seems there has been a few run away from this. Got seeds and ran they will get exposed

possibly they are just lurking silently waiting to post pics we shall find out

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

All I can say it's been quite a few minutes since I seen such strong growth in seedlings, these girls have flat been kicking it since they touched water! I have to question the technique of anyone who cannot start these girls!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
All I can say it's been quite a few minutes since I seen such strong growth in seedlings, these girls have flat been kicking it since they touched water! I have to question the technique of anyone who cannot start these girls!
Mine are still building out their roots, but I also started a week later than most people here, and I let them dry out a little more than I should've the other day.. I'm thinking they will start pushing out more leaves within the next few days.