The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Depending on my fem rate on my reg plants I'll have at least one spot for Heisen.
I've got a feeling I'll like the Adub x AC a lot, so It won't hurt if I only get 1 fem from a couple of the GPS plants.
It's all good :)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I figure the Christmas tree with very few lower limbs allowed to stay should make a nice fat prize-winner, but not a lot of smoke. I do all this by the seat of my pants though - I may pick one to "contest" and just grow the other like the rest of my plants. If it flower's in the 70day range it might be past the deadline if they veg long enough to get a good 4-top. Maybe not.
I'm flipping mine now. lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I had something get into my tent and ate the 2 new seedlings, eat 6 of 8 autos I had going and munched on the 2 bigger contest plants. Looks bad right now. Looks im gonna be stuck with just 2 and see how they grow out of it.

I don't know what kind of bug could of done it. Didn't see any snail trails. I'm thinking a cricket maybe. I've seen those bastards before in the past fucking some small plants up.

F series

Insanely Active Member
I had something get into my tent and ate the 2 new seedlings, eat 6 of 8 autos I had going and munched on the 2 bigger contest plants. Looks bad right now. Looks im gonna be stuck with just 2 and see how they grow out of it.

I don't know what kind of bug could of done it. Didn't see any snail trails. I'm thinking a cricket maybe. I've seen those bastards before in the past fucking some small plants up.
This contest throwing curve balls lmao

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Still alive here, but lookin rough. Growth spurts like an old man cums. 😂. Lil spurt here, lil spurt there. We'll see if they come out of it. Slow as they are, if they make it, one's going outside. I did get mad and went step for step on my seedling procedure, been sticking em too far down in plug, even with tail. Took my freebie packs dunked em all. Now I got sprouts everywhere. Do the beer cup trick, absolutely have no room. This is kinda fun.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've been glancing back through the thread, and all I can find is "14 weeks".

What is the end date for the contest please?

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Nothing against cats, if they are a good pet. Same with dogs. Both can be idiots, but cats tend to make the fatal flaw more often
I don’t mind cats use to have one but I hate hair in the house so I got a dog that doesn’t shed now lol

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

My minions are doing there jobs.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A stupid thing happened. Instead of doing what has been succesful i left the seeds in a cup on top of the light and the one day in the last year i go for an overnighter and it dried out.
So I soaked the other 3...Planted those 5. Super thrive....coconut water....mycos jordan....sacrificial thrips....whatever it takes.

Did the same with the other 3 that had tap roots in 24 hours. So...i will be running 8 Contest Plants :D Some will be excluded to become bigger in soil pots.

A couple will become MASSIVE...i have these 10 gallon pots kicking around and i have to measure to see if i can fit the 20 gallon fabric pot through the door when its full. That would be AWESOME.

For the contest i am leaning....floraflex in a 4 cell with a 2 bubble bucket backup (the BBB), leaving me 2 to get beastly. Sounds good to me.

IMG_4466.JPGIMG_4468.JPG

Last edited: