The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a tent of Topanga stars and I flipped those dudes back on March 3rd. Anyways a week goes by then 2 weeks and it just keeps growing. At 3 weeks and still no sign of sex I was pissed off at those plants for taking so long. And they were getting way too big almost a foot from the light and the light was at the top of the tent.

Come to find out the dimmer wasnt working and stuck on 24 hrs of light. I went in the middle of the night to check on my operation and noticed some light from the fan hole. So had to chop em back down to size. That was a bummer.
I had the opposite issue noticed the girls were starting to stretch and flower hard, I'd hit the day of the week button to lights 3 days a week, girls went totally dark for a few days! Felt like a newbie....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans are you going to be making fem photoperiod seeds still or just autoflower?
I'm not making anything. IM SUPPLYING all the genetics to be used for all the seeds. Our seed guy has been making seeds for over a decade. He has the space and the resources to deal with the stock numbers. My job is strictly research and development of what u guys are gonna get.

Here are the rules.
Everyone who signed up in the other thread will be given a number in PM , you will email me your number and a shipping address. Once you send me your ship address you will post on this thread your IN.

The rules will be simple. ALL SEEDS will ship out Monday. You will have your seeds by the weekend. Everyone will receive 8 seeds each

Soak date will be March 24
You can pop as many as you like. You can grow them anywhere you want. As long as everyone follows the schedule. I'm use to following strict deadlines and this contest will be similar.
Plants need to be finished 14 weeks from pop date. That is giving everyone plenty of time for veg and flower. Again this is a contest of no fuck ups or losses.
You will all put the date 3-24 on the pots your plants are in. Thats it. Anyone who tries to cheat or substitute will be disqualified.
The plants will be judged on a single cola, don't need to see the whole plant, just your best top.
There will be 2 judges, me and and 1 other. We each will pick our favorite 3 and we will have the 6 go into a final vote by everyone in the forum. Cheaters will be disqualified. I own this place so trust me I can see if someone votes more than once or tries some bullshit.

No one will be required to post pics at a specific time but the top 2 posters of there plants in this thread will receive 2nd place prizes.
First place will receive Adub crossed to every plant in my garden. 1, 10 pack of each strain all fems, those seeds will be rare and most likely never given out again.

2nd place will be almost as good.

You guys have the rules , wait for my numbers.
No stupid games, or stupid questions. Everything is here. Read it twice if you need to. If I did not cover everything we will improvise.
Absolutely amazing, let’s do this!!🤟💯💪😎

All are growing most have shown their heads alreadyand the others are pushing out now. These are currently under 150w board. The light is about 2 foot up atm. As soon as I’m happy with the roots (few days) I’ll pot them in 1 gal pots and put the 3-24 label on. Then move them to their dedicated space
View attachment 86914View attachment 86915View attachment 86916View attachment 86917
GORGEOUS looking light in a nice and clean tent. Can't wait to see what you have growing on week 14!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Looks like I've been dragging ass for a bit, blink and this thread moves 10 pages.
Soaked 4 of my seeds early the 24th, they all opened up within 12 hrs.
Next morning dropped em in solo cups, should be popping soon.
Not sure how many I'll keep, kinda depends on my fem rate for the others.
Excited to dig out some old GPS stuff.
Gonna be a fun run for sure!
20210325_194901.jpg20210325_194917.jpg