The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

FluffySquish

Sofa King
I don't think I'm going to see my seeds anytime, soon, @Heisenbeans . Just got off the phone with the local USPS and they still haven't seen any movement on my package. She said that she doesn't know what is going on in FL, but they have had multiple calls lately about packages that have just dropped off while going through FL on their way up here. If they arrive by next week then I'll try to run them for the competition. If they arrive later than that then I guess I will just run them on my own and document the grow for you in a grow diary.
I'm in the same boat no movement of our package since the 15th

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Just read this whole thread from the beginning, you guys are hilarious! I believe my seeds are coming, and am pretty excited to get them soaked. I believe I'm a YouTube guy, except I'm not really on YouTube. One of Mr. Hiesenbeans videos came up on a Google search, and luckily I subscribed right when the contest started. There used to be a tea recipe called Hiesenbergs tea, that I still use, but I was wondering if this is the same guy? Probably 7 or 8 years ago I first read about it. Can't remember which forum it was on either. Good luck to all you gentlemen!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just read this whole thread from the beginning, you guys are hilarious! I believe my seeds are coming, and am pretty excited to get them soaked. I believe I'm a YouTube guy, except I'm not really on YouTube. One of Mr. Hiesenbeans videos came up on a Google search, and luckily I subscribed right when the contest started. There used to be a tea recipe called Hiesenbergs tea, that I still use, but I was wondering if this is the same guy? Probably 7 or 8 years ago I first read about it. Can't remember which forum it was on either. Good luck to all you gentlemen!
I went by heisengrow a long time ago. Heisenbubble on the the thc farmer. Me and logic had a fallen out and he deleted 90 percent of my content. I never fucked around online cause I never trusted people and absolutely despise snitches. After the laws eased up I came out more on the internet.
10 years ago I had an old RV I converted into a grow room. Gutted it all out and maximized the space.
Thats why I called myself heisengrow. Alot of people don't know this story. Now u do. I was growing weed for my wife since we got together and that was 17 years ago. Good shit was expensive and she smokes A LOT. I use to smoke like her but could never get shit done stoned. Made me feel like I was walking through water all day. Like in a swimming pool knee high trying to get to the other side. Than I just started smoking to help me sleep. I love weed dont get me wrong but I'm in that percentage of smokers it just has an opposite effect on. I hate making mistakes and fuking shit up and weed makes me make to many mistakes.
I loved growing but liked quality over everything else.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I went by heisengrow a long time ago. Heisenbubble on the the thc farmer. Me and logic had a fallen out and he deleted 90 percent of my content. I never fucked around online cause I never trusted people and absolutely despise snitches. After the laws eased up I came out more on the internet.
10 years ago I had an old RV I converted into a grow room. Gutted it all out and maximized the space.
Thats why I called myself heisengrow. Alot of people don't know this story. Now u do. I was growing weed for my wife since we got together and that was 17 years ago. Good shit was expensive and she smokes A LOT. I use to smoke like her but could never get shit done stoned. Made me feel like I was walking through water all day. Like in a swimming pool knee high trying to get to the other side. Than I just started smoking to help me sleep. I love weed dont get me wrong but I'm in that percentage of smokers it just has an opposite effect on. I hate making mistakes and fuking shit up and weed makes me make to many mistakes.
Someone on Reddit awhile back was asking people how they quit smoking weed when someone else in the house smokes and there is always weed around. I told them to start growing it because then your love for weed changes to the plant, and the growing process, rather than smoking it. I loved smoking weed until I changed and it fucked with my days. Now I love growing it and seeing the smiles on faces when I give them a bag of some nicely trimmed top shelf grass.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Someone on Reddit awhile back was asking people how they quit smoking weed when someone else in the house smokes and there is always weed around. I told them to start growing it because then your love for weed changes to the plant, and the growing process, rather than smoking it. I loved smoking weed until I changed and it fucked with my days. Now I love growing it and seeing the smiles on faces when I give them a bag of some nicely trimmed top shelf grass.
I'm only a few years into it but I started after retirement. That changes the math. I have literally nothing that NEEDS done. I like trying to get that knee-deep water about chest deep and still get shit done - it makes it fun ;)

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Fukin A man..love your story.
Your attention to detail shows.