The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don't think I'm going to see my seeds anytime, soon, @Heisenbeans . Just got off the phone with the local USPS and they still haven't seen any movement on my package. She said that she doesn't know what is going on in FL, but they have had multiple calls lately about packages that have just dropped off while going through FL on their way up here. If they arrive by next week then I'll try to run them for the competition. If they arrive later than that then I guess I will just run them on my own and document the grow for you in a grow diary.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I don't think I'm going to see my seeds anytime, soon, @Heisenbeans . Just got off the phone with the local USPS and they still haven't seen any movement on my package. She said that she doesn't know what is going on in FL, but they have had multiple calls lately about packages that have just dropped off while going through FL on their way up here. If they arrive by next week then I'll try to run them for the competition. If they arrive later than that then I guess I will just run them on my own and document the grow for you in a grow diary.
Ill resend express. I already dumped a fast food workers paycheck into this comp whats another 20 bucks.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Yeah I'm back at it I guess, had to get something back for sending off my entire collection. A lot of headache and time went into collecting what I have.
A new chapter I guess. Not sure how many understand the gravity of what I'm about to do. My entire garden space will be converted to nothing but pheno hunting and crossing the best genetics on earth.
Hopefully I will be soon behind. Lifes been a bit tough the last few. I imagine not as big as you H but I think we have the same goals in mind. Good luck on the hunt !

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I'm right there with you man. My shit never even left the processing center it says. Im like how the fuck does canada have theirs. I coulda walked to H by now. Got rid of 3 big matures about to flower (sorry esos) just to make space for this comp and usps wants to fuck me. I'd order lube but they would probably b late on that too and I'd take it dry regardless lol.

printer

Super Active Member
Did you miss this heat mat setup from @printer ?

View attachment 86975

That voltage regulator (or whatever the word is that I can't think of) looks like it came from a WWII govt installation and the heat mat looks like the oil pan heat pads I used to adhere to diesels when I was in the military. I love seeing how some people repurpose old equipment.
The variac (heavy locking mother) I got from a college electronic program when they were trimming down their floor space. The mat is from a guy I used to work with at an airplane parts manufacturer. It is 120W and full bore might be too much for the seeds. I used to work as a controls guy in the different places, but I am like the mechanic who's car is falling apart. At the moment I have some flowering plants in with others in veg, I go down at night and pull them out and put them in a dark room, in the morning I bring them out. Normally I would have some lights on wall outlet timers. Too much other stuff in life going on, I'll put together a control system yet.

printer

Super Active Member
I'm right there with you man. My shit never even left the processing center it says. Im like how the fuck does canada have theirs. I coulda walked to H by now. Got rid of 3 big matures about to flower (sorry esos) just to make space for this comp and usps wants to fuck me. I'd order lube but they would probably b late on that too and I'd take it dry regardless lol.
They only made it to the first address. Now it is up to Canada Post to deliver them to the rest of us. Still time for them to screw up.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The variac (heavy locking mother) I got from a college electronic program when they were trimming down their floor space. The mat is from a guy I used to work with at an airplane parts manufacturer. It is 120W and full bore might be too much for the seeds. I used to work as a controls guy in the different places, but I am like the mechanic who's car is falling apart. At the moment I have some flowering plants in with others in veg, I go down at night and pull them out and put them in a dark room, in the morning I bring them out. Normally I would have some lights on wall outlet timers. Too much other stuff in life going on, I'll put together a control system yet.
Variac Transformer! That was the term I was looking for! I bet that is an oil pan heat mat. I've removed and installed so many of those things I've lost count.

printer

Super Active Member
Variac Transformer! That was the term I was looking for! I bet that is an oil pan heat mat. I've removed and installed so many of those things I've lost count.
They had a number of different shapes made up. I used to work for the test lab (breaking things and stuff) and it might have been used on composites or heating a metal part up to get ready to weld, and I almost forgot, to heat treat (tempering) metal parts. It was an interesting place to work.