The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
48+ hours later
View attachment 86864

I like using Roots Organics Greenfields and solo cups to start my seeds for these types of things with a little VAM sprinkled in the seed whole.
View attachment 86865 View attachment 86868

I wet my soil with 15% RO water by volume and mix well before it goes into the cups
View attachment 86866

Finished Product is under four Cirrus Duo Clone Strips (38 watts each) mounted 16 inches above the tops of the cups
View attachment 86869
Bout time! You and I both have half a dozen-ish plants going and I can see how I'm doing after about a year as a padawan 😎

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No inside jokes because that shit sucks.

I bug @J.James ALL THE TIME with dumb ass questions and he humors me.

Some of the organic gardening tutorial posts you've seen on here were basically him saying "fuck answering this a dozen trimes, start a thread!" :ROFLMAO:

That said, I have taken all of his advice to heart - but I have not adopted all of his practices. He has that KNF stuff going on that looks like it'll slap some you-toobers about the head and neck with some growing reality. More work than I am ready to put into it yet.

I just grow smoke and am looking for consistency. I am now good tester-fodder - which may play well into this competition :cool:

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
48+ hours later
View attachment 86864

I like using Roots Organics Greenfields and solo cups to start my seeds for these types of things with a little VAM sprinkled in the seed whole.
View attachment 86865 View attachment 86868

I wet my soil with 15% RO water by volume and mix well before it goes into the cups
View attachment 86866

Finished Product is under four Cirrus Duo Clone Strips (38 watts each) mounted 16 inches above the tops of the cups
View attachment 86869
LMAO!
Looks like we are on the same page.
I took photos yesterday of my soil to show moisture content.
Left it on 2 pieces of paper for 4 minutes to show how the paper was affected but not wet,
I'd say my moisture content is close to yours.
After I add the seed and cover it I add about 1 or 2 oz of water.

I got your number and your 8th seed lol!
100_7326.JPG

Pics were not great so I didn't post it yesterday.
100_7321.JPG100_7322.JPG100_7323.JPG

printer

Super Active Member
In anticipation of getting the seeds and the collective wisdom of popping the seeds I thought I would give it a shot with a bunch of, "My babies got raped by some ditchweed-from-the-wrong-side-of-the-tracks" seeds. Just finding out where the power should be set for the right temperature.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a tent of Topanga stars and I flipped those dudes back on March 3rd. Anyways a week goes by then 2 weeks and it just keeps growing. At 3 weeks and still no sign of sex I was pissed off at those plants for taking so long. And they were getting way too big almost a foot from the light and the light was at the top of the tent.

Come to find out the dimmer wasnt working and stuck on 24 hrs of light. I went in the middle of the night to check on my operation and noticed some light from the fan hole. So had to chop em back down to size. That was a bummer.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
SFV OG
Forum cookies
The original OG triangle kush
Headband
OG sour diesel
The real 91 chem
Chem.D
So cal dosidos
Purple Punch not sure the cut
Orange Cookies
I just started naming the ones I'm hype about and in the market for and realized it was pretty much the whole list lol.i haven't had any sfv or crosses that blew my mind. It's got it's own look too it. Like some old thai or something.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I just started naming the ones I'm hype about and in the market for and realized it was pretty much the whole list lol.i haven't had any sfv or crosses that blew my mind. It's got it's own look too it. Like some old thai or something.
Yeah I'm back at it I guess, had to get something back for sending off my entire collection. A lot of headache and time went into collecting what I have.
A new chapter I guess. Not sure how many understand the gravity of what I'm about to do. My entire garden space will be converted to nothing but pheno hunting and crossing the best genetics on earth.