The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hotwired and Big Ballz, I don’t know what the word “sock” means, but I have a good guess. I have already told you about Chunky Stool, get the man some daily Mirilax and you can call him Mushy stool. I think Amos is a rival seed producer. Big Ballz, my guess is you’re younger than Chunky, you see, you know you’re old when your bowel life is more important than your sexlife.Lol
I’ll post a pic of a HPS light(state of the art in seventies and heavy as fuck). You all may not have been born yet. Good luck with your grow. I know I’ll win, because, no matter what, I’ll be growing some fire. Maybe after some pics, I can join the cool kids club. LOL, WJS
Amos a rival? My genetics shit little amoses

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Mail came today and I still haven't received my beans yet. Unless I can convince H to send me another pack, via Priority Mail, I will have to sit this one out.
Not sure if I send another package it will be different. This happens sometimes. I've seen it going to some areas shit just takes longer. I'm sure they will arrive. Late but they will still get there.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not sure if I send another package it will be different. This happens sometimes. I've seen it going to some areas shit just takes longer. I'm sure they will arrive. Late but they will still get there.
What’s weird is all tracking stopped since it left Pensicola a week ago. This happened with one other shipment this year but it showed up on about day 3 or 4 after getting lost. I’ve never had any issues with priority mail getting here on time though.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What’s weird is all tracking stopped since it left Pensicola a week ago. This happened with one other shipment this year but it showed up on about day 3 or 4 after getting lost. I’ve never had any issues with priority mail getting here on time though.
I don't pay attention to tracking. I had packages that said they was 4 states over already delivered.
It prob went on the wrong truck and takes a couple days to get sorted

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's an option. I was thinking it wouldn't make a big difference even if I had to start 2-3 days late.
Its not gonna matter. All the plants are gonna be judged at the same time. I only gave the delay so the Canadians can catch up but the Canadian package should be delivered in a couple days and than out to the guys. Addresses are already in the box. At most they will be a week behind. Not much a difference with a 14 week contest. Everything most likely will be judged 15 weeks from today. That is plenty of time to finish them even if guys get there seeds in 2 weeks they still have 13 weeks to finish.
Guys rhat already have seeds can go ahead and start soaking them.