The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I got 7 myself
They won't let you do that until it is 7 days past the expected delivery date so I'll have to wait until Friday to complain to them.
That's to file for lost mail.......there is an intermediary step before that. I hit that everytime tracking disappears or stops being updated. The report is routed to the destination PO and they look for it and you get a response in a day (supposed to) I've used it plentyand most things get popped back into circulation. I no longer wait.....file it , let them deal with it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I got 7 myself

That's to file for lost mail.......there is an intermediary step before that. I hit that everytime tracking disappears or stops being updated. The report is routed to the destination PO and they look for it and you get a response in a day (supposed to) I've used it plentyand most things get popped back into circulation. I no longer wait.....file it , let them deal with it.
I'll give it a shot!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You aren't kidding, I filled in the form online and they called me about 15 minutes later. They said it seems to be sitting in Memphis, so she called them to have them get it moving, and will call me again tomorrow to follow up.