The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Why are you focusing on autoflowers tho is that a marketing thing or do you think you can actually make autos good
Because I know I can make them.better. I've ran autos in the past and thought they was good but could be better. I never ran a glue auto that was jack shit like the real glue. I'm sure it's the same with alot of them. The auto gene is recessive. We can breed out the majority of the rudderalis and plants can still auto if we select only the best ones that auto.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I got in at the beginning of the auto craze. I wasn't impressed with the crosses I made, but never went any farther than f2 or f3's. I wasn't as knowledgeable about breeding as I am now. It's best to leave it to the pros. I should just sell my seed collection and be done with it.
I am breeding your "floor beans". Will be some nice crosses no doubt.
Your plans for the MAC/autos is a great idea.
Looking forward to trying some of those.

WJS

Do you mean like 3 card Monty? The seeds aren’t BS, that’s for sure and the strains are legit. They’ll all be labeled(just turned around for a week and then the”big reveal”). C’mon it’ll be fun. Stump the Chump, nothing to post for 2 weeks, but it’ll be in the grow forum. WJS

printer

Super Active Member
Do you mean like 3 card Monty? The seeds aren’t BS, that’s for sure and the strains are legit. They’ll all be labeled(just turned around for a week and then the”big reveal”). C’mon it’ll be fun. Stump the Chump, nothing to post for 2 weeks, but it’ll be in the grow forum. WJS
No, more like some gunslinger growers are going to separate the men from the boys. "No, really it is only my second grow. (of the season)". 😇 Just guys showing their sense of humour (the proper English spelling).