The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I have a feeling mine aren’t going to arrive by tomorrow. Tracking hasn’t updated since the 16th and yesterday I got the “it’s still in its way and expected to arrive in time” update that usually changes to “it’s running late and you’ll know when it arrives when it gets there”. 🤞🏻
I hate that good fake tracking shit, lol. It's in a truck..............if you'll get it tomorrow it should pop up on radar sometime tonight. Mine did the same thing....then last night the tracking showed up and the package actually made it into todays mail by minutes.

Of course...if your beans don't make it you know they were the special ones.........so sayeth Murphy.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I hate that good fake tracking shit, lol. It's in a truck..............if you'll get it tomorrow it should pop up on radar sometime tonight. Mine did the same thing....then last night the tracking showed up and the package actually made it into todays mail by minutes.

Of course...if your beans don't make it you know they were the special ones.........so sayeth Murphy.
Yeah, it’s like they think we don’t know it means it missed being scanned at a checkpoint along the way.